Bombtrack Hook 3 Down Tube Cover
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Wheels MFG Front DER shim 1-1/8 to 1Stock Level:1Stock Level:1$22.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:PSDR-DP0910Stock Code:PSDR-DP0911Stock Code:PSDR-DP0920Stock Code:PSDR-DP0921Stock Code:PSDR-DP0930Stock Code:PSDR-DP0931
Problem Solvers Braze-on Adaptor Clamp 28.6mm Slotted SilverStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:PSDR-FS1326Stock Code:PSDR-FS1323Stock Code:PSDR-FS1328Stock Code:PSDR-FS1327Stock Code:PSDR-FS1322Stock Code:PSDR-FS1325
Direct Mount Adapter for 100mm BBs 2X Drivetrains
· Works for Shimano and SRAM High Direct Mount front derailleurs
· 34.9mm clamp with shims for 31.8 & 28.6
· 43.5mm offset for mountain double cranksetsStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$97.55 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
ShiftMounts are adapter mounts which allows you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and Magura. Handlebar space is prime real-estate and this ShiftMount integrates seamlessly for a clean look.
ShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type - brake type]
MM-ISII is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake
ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec B brake
ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
MM-MAG is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake
Designed to work with rear (right side) brakes and shifters.
Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters.
MM-ISEV, MM-ISII, & MM-MAG is compatible with but not designed for SRAM AXS. With SRAM AXS the shift lever will be further towards the end of the bar, or closer to the rider's hand than is ideal for most riders.
Shimano I-spec A, Hope, and TRP brakes are not supported.
Shimano I-spec EV to Magura brakes is not supported because of geometric challenges.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$44.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
The Tanpan makes Shimano 10- and 11-speed road shifters work with 10- and 11-speed mountain bike rear derailleurs.
Crossing boundaries and breaking down walls: the Tanpan brings the range and security of Shimano mountain rear derailleurs to Shimano-equipped drop-bar bicycles. This means greater gearing range for bigger adventures, better chain security for rough terrain, and lighter weight and reduced complexity for the daily commute.
In order to deliver these benefits, the Tanpan amplifies road shifter cable pull to allow for seamless communication with mountain derailleurs. The result is ideal for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter bike to the simplicity and light weight of a single chainring – or for those whose riding demands lower gearing than a typical double can provide. With the addition of a clutch-equipped Shadow+ rear derailleur, the Tanpan provides unparalleled chain security for Shimano road drivetrains.
The 17g Tanpan installs in moments, tucking neatly above the rear derailleur and an indexed barrel provides for quick and easy cable adjustment. Each Tanpan is CNC machined in the USA by Wolf Tooth and comes fitted with precision stainless steel hardware and a sealed cartridge bearing.
- Compatible with most road, gravel and CX bikes.
- Tiagra 4700 is compatible with Tanpan but for proper shifting use Tanpan 11spd and an 11spd rear derailleur with a 10spd cassette.
- ONLY Compatible with Tiagra 4700 when using Tanpan11 and corresponding 11-speed derailleur.
- 1.1mm diameter shift cable recommended and a new cable is always a good idea.
- The Tanpan 10 is compatible with 10-speed Shimano road shifters and optimized for ten-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs.
- 11-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs may be used with only a slight decrease in shifting performance
- The Tanpan 11 is compatible with 11-speed Shimano road shifters and optimized for eleven-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs (includes new Dura Ace 9100)
- Ten-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs may be used with only a slight decrease in shifting performance
- The Tanpan 11 is designed to mount directly to adjuster-free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs. Tanpan 10 must be mounted inline for optimal performance.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$84.61 (RRP)
Add To Cart