Most dynamo lights are designed mainly for commuting on semi-lit city streets. The high beam doesn't spread too widely for concern of on coming traffic.
The beam of the Trail Light is wider to illuminate objects around the direction you are going -- trees, bushes, rocks.
– CNC'd 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
– 600 lumens
– 5v Micro USB port allows charging of devices when bike is moving and light is switched off. Cable not included.
– Waterproof IP65
– Capacitor allows light output to continue up to 5 minutes while bike is stopped
– On/off switch
– Input voltage AC 6V
– Output voltage DC 6V
Why a Dynamo Light over common battery-powered lights?
– No need for batteries or recharging
– No worries of forgetting to recharge
– No worries of forgetting to bring it on the ride, because it is in the charger.
– Less likely to be stolen since there are wires.$150.00 (RRP)
This mount will attach to your bike frame’s braze-ons, allowing you to mount a head or taillight just about anywhere you can thread a bolt in. Our unique design offers two mounting options to keep your mount as close as possible to your frame - good for mid fork braze-ons, or further away from the frame - good for dropout braze-ons.
Mount a head or taillight just about anywhere you can thread a bolt in
Offers two mounting options to place a light either 7mm or 23mm away from the frame
Includes reversible end cap to adjust spacing, top cap, washers 65mm and 45mm M5 bolts
Diameter of mounting surface: 32mm
Length of mounting surface: 30mm
Short end cap spacing: 7mmPOA
Soma Edison Rear Flasher
The Edison is the perfect light to mount on your fender. Vintage shape with wire guard. Best with metal fenders; requires drilling holes in your fender to install.
- Steel/Polycarbonate/ABS plastic
- 67(L )x 48(w) x 70mm(h)
- Single red LED
- Runtime, Steady: 70 hrs
- Runtime, Flashing: 280 hrs
- Batteries needed: 2 x AAA
- Includes additional hardware that will mount this light to the chainstay or seatstay of most steel bikesWas:$56.00 (RRP)Now:$44.55 (RRP)Price:$44.55 (RRP)
Add To Cart
The Torpedo Mk 2 is the deluxe version of our retro headlight. Features a chrome-plated all steel housing with large polycarbonate lens.
- 1-watt bright white LED
- Hardware included allows for mounting on handlebars (25.4. / 22.mm) or fork crown (brake mounting bolt is not included)
- 65.5(L) x 65.5(w) x 103mm(d)
- Runtime, Steady: 6 hrs
- Runtime, Flashing: 12 hrs
- Batteries: 4 x AAAExpected Date:28 October 2021$103.00 (RRP)
Soma Torpedo Mk 5 Front Light
Retro-looking headlamp that uses a modern 1-watt LED
- Light housing is chrome-colored plastic
- 67.5(L) x 65.5(w) x 102mm(d)
- Includes hardware to install on bars or fork crown
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries
- Runtime, Steady: 6 hrs
- Runtime, Flashing: 12 hrsPOA
A way to mount your generator light or Soma Torpedo to a Nitto rack or a fork blade eyelet. Inspired by do-it-yourselfers who have hacked a Weinmann brake to do the same thing. CNC’d aluminum.Expected Date:28 October 2021$48.00 (RRP)