Wheels MFG T47 A/C OUT BB Shimano Black
T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Cups have outboard bearings, and are typically used in BB shells with widths from 68mm to 100mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Stock Code:SLBB-CR8639Stock Code:SLBB-CR8628Stock Code:SLBB-CR8629
Surly OD Bottom Brackets
- Compatible with 24mm spindles
- BB Shell Width (mm): 100 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: EnglishStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:1POAPOAPOA
Wheels Manufacturing’s standard outboard bottom bracket features Enduro ABEC 5 ceramic hybrid bearings. Compatible with 24/22mm (SRAM, Truvativ) cranks.
Road (68mm Shell width) - Grey anodized, machined aluminum cups
Mountain (73mm Shell width) - Black or Red anodized, machined aluminum cups
Enduro ABEC 5 Ceramic Hybrid bearings
Dual silicone seal keeps the contamination out for longer life
Will accept current 24/22mm spindle (SRAM, Truvativ) cranksStock Level:Out of Stock$210.46 (RRP)
Enduro TorqTite XD-15 Bottom Brackets
- TorqTite bottom brackets use a threaded center sleeve for a perfectly aligned and creak free installation
- XD-15 bearings use angular contact ceramic balls and nitrogen steel races
- Two year warranty
- TorqTite bottom brackets require two Enduro TorqTite wrenches for proper installation.
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46
- Spindle Interface Type: BB30/PF30
Want to make your bike faster than any other? Had enough of servicing your ceramic bearings so that they will survive another rainy day race? Would you rather have a bottom bracket outlast your frameset? Then you have arrived at the solution. XD-15 ceramic bearings have it all - hands down the speediest, and longest lasting ceramic bearing available on the market. Nitrogen steel is the secret, precision machined and ground to ABEC-5 tolerances at our facility in Gilroy, California. Voted “Hands down the best bottom bracket we have ever tested” from Bike Radar, you can find out why. These bearings spin with the very least resistance of anything we have developed to date featuring oversized Grade 3 Silicon Nitride balls. On top of this, they will be spinning with the same ease one year or even two years from now, with longer intervals between servicing. No one else in the bicycle industry offers this combination of speed and durability: XD-15 bearings for wheels, bottom brackets, and drive train.Stock Level:1$410.35 (RRP)
Add To Cart
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in Cannondale PF30A (46mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
**Note: FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work! Please purchase our FSA 24.07x37 ceramic hybrid bearings separately. **
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale PF30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notchStock Level:In Stock$181.09 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Our ThreadFit™ T47 Bottom Bracket is the solution. A silky smooth, long-lasting bottom bracket built around our angular contact bearings that wear in instead of out. ThreadFit™ T47 provides the security and reliability of a threaded bottom bracket with the stiffness and power transfer gains of a PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell.
ThreadFit™ T47 30i will fit 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm, and 92mm shell widths with 30mm spindles, or 68mm and 73mm shell widths with 24mm and 24mm stepped spindles.
- Includes spindle sleeves for 30mm spindles.
- Conversion kits available
- Uses Chris King bottom bracket cup tool for installation
- 5 year built-to-last warranty
- Easily serviceable with our grease injection toolStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$303.45 (RRP)$303.45 (RRP)