Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachments nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers. This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
- 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
- Magnets keep all bits in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)Stock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$136.50 (RRP)
The Double Ender brush is a flexible, stiff and double-pronged brush that'll leave your dirty bits gleaming.
It comes with a tough rubber handle and hard-wearing bristles for anything that’s filthy enough to need a proper scrubbing. It's built to be stiff enough to really take some welly but flexible enough to reach those tricky spots.
As with all things, go steady. Excessive rubbing or pressure won’t do any good and could lead to surface scratching. For really sensitive bits, we’d recommend a sponge or microfibre cloth.
- Removes dirt from hard to reach areas
- Adjustable prongs
- Hard wearing nylon bristles
- Tough impact resistant rubberized handle and impact zones
- Ideal for linkages, discs, shocks, pedals, chainstays, spokes etcStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$28.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
The 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool has three functions. It has a chainbreaker on one end and a retractable utility blade on the other. The chain tool is operated by an included 3mm hex L key that doubles as a tire plug inserter. A machined slot fits the L key and converts the entire multi-tool into a tire plug inserter, with the forked end of the L key extending outward. The handles of this multi-tool slide open to provide storage for tire plug inserts, a valve core, and a spare mini utility blade.
This multi-tool is designed to work on its own or be grouped with other 8-Bit System multi-tools. All three multi-tools nest together via magnets and clever machining. These were designed to solve most trailside fixes to get you back to the trailhead or next town. They are strong, versatile, lightweight, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$115.50 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Compatible with Bafang Outer M33 lockring.
Designed to save the mechanic time and money, our new e-bike lockring sockets are machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a ½” drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. • Precision machined aluminum body • Anodized in Wheels MFG red.Stock Level:2Stock Level:2$52.50 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:BBTL-MTB34TOStock Level:1Stock Level:1$64.93 (RRP)
Add To Cart