MKS Gauss Pedal Orange
A lot of request pushed through the release of this model, which is simple but high-performance plastic pedal for MTB.
A broad stepping area of 105mm width x 103mm length (overall length is 114mm) and 10 spikes per side provides stable and easy-to-catch pedal surface.
The spikes are detachable by 2.5mm hex wrench, so you can adjust the quantity of spikes up to 10 per side from 0.
SEALED & BUSHING BEARINGS
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Pedal iSSi is a fully serviceable, high-performance Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedal in distinct, vibrant colors. Pedal iSSi Triple is built with durable chromoly spindles and three sealed cartridge bearings.
· Fully compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD and Wellgo 98A cleats
· Precise engagement and release redesigned for 2015
· Minimalist aluminum pedal body and chromoly spindle, 316g/pair
· Three sealed cartridge axle bearings for a smooth, durable ride
· 4deg float, 14.6deg angle of release, adjustable spring tension
· Available in standard 52.2mm spindle length
· Spindle and small parts rebuild kits available
· Includes one pair of iSSi cleatsStock Level:In StockPOA
Stock Code:ISPD-PD5410Stock Code:ISPD-PD5411Stock Code:ISPD-PD5413Stock Code:ISPD-PD5414Stock Code:ISPD-PD5415Stock Code:ISPD-PD5416Stock Code:ISPD-PD5412
The iSSi Road pedal provides a large platform for excellent power transfer and stability.
- Bushing and sealed cartridge bearing for durability
- ED-coated Chromoly spindle resists corrosion
- Simple installation with a 8mm hex key
- 50mm spindle length
- Stainless Steel cleat plate provides a solid pedal interface
- Adjustable spring tension
- 7deg float, 3-bolt split-cleat included
- Cleat Interface: Look KeO
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 266 gStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:1POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Track pedals with strong, high-polish alloy bodies. The smoothest loose ball bearing pedals on the market. Fully rebuildable. CrMo spindle. 297 grams. NJS-approved.Stock Level:1$184.37 (RRP)
Add To Cart
The Stomp XL pedals feature a truly concave body shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. The pedals are an ideal option for those all-mountain, enduro and freeriding customers in your shop.
- Extra-large for maximum traction
- Bushing & bearing spindle configuration
- Replaceable, CroMoly steel spindles
- 44 iSSi concave pedal pins (11 per side) and install tool included
- Best for shoes US size 10 and up
- Length: 120mm overall, 102mm pin-to-pin
- Width: 112.5mm (crank to outside pin), 94.5mm pin-to-pin
- Concave: 2mm, 7.2mm effectiveStock Level:2Stock Level:2POAPOA
One of the most popular pedal of MKS, SYLVAN pedals from its first release in 1979, received a renovation to [ NEXT ] stage.
High-spec version of SYLVAN, -NEXT-.
In place of traditional cup & cone bearing system, we adopt triple sealed bearings which produces smooth rotation and maintenance free pedaling.
Highest grade quill pedal.
Quill type cage plate allows pedaling with wide shoes when clips attached.
Weight reduction compare with current SYLVAN pedal, and lower stack height make power transfer efficiently.
To keep pedaling feeling and sophisticated style, we succeeded size & form of current SYLVAN ROAD cage plate
Mirror finished body and Chrome-plated cage plates provide dignity and quality.
Bolt fixed step plates are replaceable when damaged.Stock Level:In Stock$118.45 (RRP)
Add To Cart