Whisky No.9 Road+ Fork12mm Tap FMDisc
The No.9 Road Plus fork is an all-road fork designed for versatility with lots of clearance for big tires. Features include a tapered steerer tube and 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, while hidden and removable fender mounts make this fork all season capable. Flat mount disc brake capability offers clean caliper fitment, and backwards compatibility with post mount brakes.
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- Clearance for 700x38c or 650x47c max tire sizes
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 6"
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Adaptor required for post mount brakes, sold separately
-Steerer Tube Length (mm): 350 mm
-Axle to Crown Length: 383 mm
Webshops and Bike shops