Wheels Mfg PF30-Outboard BB 30mm
By popular demand, we've added this PF30 with outboard bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. A great choice for use with RaceFace Cinch cranks. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
** Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.
Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* to 83mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell
Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Enduro TorqTite Stainless Bottom Brackets
- TorqTite bottom brackets use a threaded center sleeve for a perfectly aligned and creak free installation
- Angular contact 440C stainless steel bearings
- TorqTite bottom brackets require two Enduro TorqTite wrenches for proper installation.
- BB Shell Width (mm): 86 mm , 92 mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo , FSA MegaExo Light , Shimano Hollowtech II , SRAM/Truvativ GXPStock Level:2$332.83 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:CKBB-FJ0812Stock Code:CKBB-FN0812Stock Code:CKBB-FH0812Stock Code:CKBB-FF0812Stock Code:CKBB-FS0812
REQUIRES A CHRIS KING T47 CONVERSION KIT
Our ThreadFit™ T47 Bottom Bracket is the solution. A silky smooth, long-lasting bottom bracket built around our angular contact bearings that wear in instead of out. ThreadFit™ T47 provides the security and reliability of a threaded bottom bracket with the stiffness and power transfer gains of a PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell.
ThreadFit™ T47 24x fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths with 24mm spindles.
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with our grease injection tool
- Threaded security with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- Conversion kits available
- Uses Chris King bottom bracket cup tool for installationStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$289.00 (RRP)$289.00 (RRP)$289.00 (RRP)$289.00 (RRP)$289.00 (RRP)
Service Kit includes SB-6806 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips.
Fits standard BB30 framesStock Level:In Stock$41.60 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Threaded BB for 386EVO frames and 22/24mm diameter spindle cranks. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance.
No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
Wheels Mfg 386EVO BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, your crank may rub on the BB cup.
Compatible with Quarq DZero powermeter spiders with GXP spindles except Eagle MTB.
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO
Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mmStock Level:In Stock$181.09 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:CKBB-PBB045Stock Code:CKBB-PBB047Stock Code:CKBB-PBB049Stock Code:CKBB-PBB050Stock Code:CKBB-PBB051Stock Code:CKBB-PBB052Stock Code:CKBB-PBB053Stock Code:CKBB-PBB054
Choose from a range of conversion kits that allow ThreadFit24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
Chris King Bottom Bracket Conversion Kit #8 ThreadFit 24, Road 68mm
- 68mm Threaded BB Shell
- 24mm Road Cranksets
- Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
- Shimano Road, FSA road, RotorStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:2Stock Level:1Stock Level:2Stock Level:1Stock Level:1Stock Level:1$41.20 (RRP)$41.20 (RRP)$41.20 (RRP)$51.50 (RRP)$60.76 (RRP)$60.76 (RRP)$60.76 (RRP)$60.76 (RRP)