Problem Solvers ReMatch Adapt 1.2 RH
ReMatch adaptors are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters.
- Connects Shimano I-Spec A/B brake to I-Spec II Shifter
- Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum
- Anodized Black
- Includes RH adaptor only, and all necessary hardware for both I-Spec A and I-Spec B brake
- No additional hardware needed
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Stock Code:PSBR-BR0395Stock Code:PSBR-BR0394Stock Code:PSBR-BR0398Stock Code:PSBR-BR0393Stock Code:PSBR-BR0397
Problem Solvers MisMatch Adaptor 1.2, Shimano I-Spec II Brakes, SRAM Shifters, RIGHT ONLY
You need a MisMatch 1.2 adaptor for these model number Shimano brakes: BL-M9000, BL-M8000, BL-M7000Stock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$44.19 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Yokozuna Brakeshoe Shimano Salmon Pad/Black Holder
- For Shimano style road brakes
- Uses new Scott/Mathauser Generation X Salmon Compound
- Sold as pairStock Level:1Stock Level:1Was:$36.00 (RRP)Now:$11.00 (RRP)Price:$11.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:PSBR-BR5454Stock Code:PSBR-BR5455Stock Code:PSBR-BR5456
Problem Solvers Backstop Frame-mounted clamp-on housing stop. For use when installing internal hubs or linear pull brakes on frames lacking necessary housing braze-ons.
· Machined and anodized 6061 aluminum, hinged clamp, 14g for 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
· Frame-mounted clamp-on housing to replace cable guide or lack of cable stop on frameStock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockPOAPOAPOA
These levers work with bullhorn or time trial bars .
- Anodized all black
- Levers have narrow wind-cheating shape
- Included shim allows this to fit a variety of bar end diameters
- 170 grams per pair
- Sold as a pairStock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$86.00 (RRP)
A cable/hydraulic hybrid disc brake system offers power and modulation of fully hydraulic brakes without the complexity and hassles that sometimes accompanies those systems.
The Ultimo’s main difference from the Motoko is that the Ultimo has four pistons (vs. 2) and larger pads. The rotor is also equipped with removable aluminum heat sinks.
Compatible with cable-actuated Road Brake Levers (SHORT PULL)
– Flat mount standard
– Closed Hydraulic System (Mineral Oil)
– Four coated pistons
– Includes Reaction Compressionless brake cable set for superb response
– Includes 160mm, 6-bolt stainless steel rotor (*Rear caliper is designed to fit 160mm rotors w/o requiring an adapter)
– Simple one knob pad adjustment
– Uses Shimano D-type pads (Saint/Zee)
– Caliper weighs only 139 grams.
– Black or SilverStock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:08 August 2022POA