Wheels MFG C/ring Inner 2.2mm Spacer(20)
Wheels MFG C/ring Inner 2.2mm Spacer(20)
2.2mm chainring spacer for inner position. Machined to close tolerances out of 6061 aluminum. Excellent for improving chain line, or for replacing missing spacers.
Inner Diameter: 8mm
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
We designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These single chainring optimized bolts have a 4 mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6 mm hex socket on the nut so no spanner is needed. These are 6 mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs.
- Any of our bolt-on Drop-Stop® chainrings with through holes 110 BCD and 130 BCD
- Works with other brands single chainrings as well
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Size: M8 x.75 x 5
Torque spec: 7-8 NM tightening torque with light grease on threads only
Made in the USAStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$46.96 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:WTCHASM5-SDM26Stock Code:WTCHASM5-SDM28Stock Code:WTCHBB3028Stock Code:WTCHASM5-SDM30Stock Code:WTCHBB3030Stock Code:WTCHASM5-SDM32Stock Code:WTCHBB3032Stock Code:WTCHASM5-SDM34Stock Code:WTCHBB3034Stock Code:WTCHASM5-SDM36Stock Code:WTCHBB3036
SDM® Standard 6mm offset chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet.
- 9, 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle - These chainrings are designed to work with all 9 speed, 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed Eagle and 12 speed KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain or SRAM 12 speed Flattop chain.
- Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks
- Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30Stock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:2Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:02 December 2021$131.67 (RRP)$131.67 (RRP)$131.67 (RRP)$131.67 (RRP)$131.67 (RRP)$131.67 (RRP)$131.67 (RRP)$141.08 (RRP)$141.08 (RRP)$150.49 (RRP)$150.49 (RRP)
Stock Code:WTCHERC38-FTStock Code:WTCHERC40-FTStock Code:WTCHERC42-FTStock Code:WTCHERC44-FTStock Code:WTCHERC46-FTStock Code:WTCHERC48-FTStock Code:WTCHERC50-FTStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockExpected Date:02 December 2021$150.49 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets.
- Use only the stock Shimano XT M8000 or SLX M7000 chainring bolts
- These CAN be mounted to the XTR 9000 series cranks, but you will have to use the bolt caps that come with that crankset and you will need to file roughly 1mm off the threaded boss on each bolt cap (they are a little too long and don't allow the ring to be tightened down).
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
- Chainline - 49mm
- Boost Crankset Chainline - 52 mm
- Must use the stock chainring bolts. The Wolf Tooth chainring bolts are a different size.
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead center)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
More power? Check. Better traction? Definitely. Less shifting? Yup. Funky uneven pedal stroke? Not with Wolf Tooth’s PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainrings. Our proprietary design means a slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112°) than competitors’ versions; any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the POWER and TRACTION benefits inherent to oval chainrings.
It’s like having two chainrings in one! With PowerTrac Elliptical rings, the larger-diameter section of the ring engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke, or “Power Zone,” – between 1-5 and 7-11 on a clock face – to take advantage of your body’s natural biomechanical POWER: For example, during this section, a PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 36t round ring. Similarly in the “Recovery Zone” (11-1 and 5-7), the smaller section on the PTE ring engages, maximizing EFFICIENCY in the weakest part of the pedal stroke; here the PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 32t round ring.
Additionally, the above provides a smoother, more efficient pedal rotation, which means better TRACTION. Steadier torque on the rear wheel means less spinning out in the “Power Zone,” while pedaling is easier during the “Recovery Zone,” so you maintain momentum.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In Stock$122.26 (RRP)$122.26 (RRP)
Stock Code:WTCHSH11036-GRStock Code:WTCHSH11038-GRStock Code:WTCHSH11040-GRStock Code:WTCHSH11042-GRStock Code:WTCHSH11044-GRStock Code:WTCHSH11046-GR
These chainrings are for Shimano GRX cranks. They feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance. The newly updated tooth profile works with SRAM Flattop chain in addition to other 9, 10, 11, and 12 spd chains (except Shimano HG+ 12 speed chain).
- Shimano GRX cranksets including RX600 and RX810
- Drop-Stop® FT tooth profile is compatible with SRAM Flattop chain
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile provides the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding abilityStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:02 December 2021Expected Date:20 September 2021$150.49 (RRP)$150.49 (RRP)$150.49 (RRP)$150.49 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)$159.91 (RRP)