Surly Hip Flask 6oz Stainless
Hey mang! I’m Flasky! You know, where ever I go people are always saying to me “Flasky, you’re a good friend. You keep me warm when I’m cold, loose when I’m tight, and twirling when I should be sleeping.” Hey, I try! But I want people to know how tough I am! Not even a dog can hurt me! Well maybe a dog could, I don’t know, like if it was maybe a pit-bull or something. Especially an alcoholic pit-bull who hadn’t had a drink in a while. But still, I’m pretty tough cuz I’m stainless steel. I don’t rust and I don’t trap flavors like plastic. That way your gin don’t taste like your juice. I’m a good size too; more than enough but never too much, except sometimes. So yeah, that’s me. Let’s go for a ride. Right now. C’mon, don’t be stuck up.
Stainless steel. 6 oz (177ml)
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Our Junk Straps are basically really long toe straps. They’re 120cm woven nylon with a stainless steel buckle. We had them made to our specifications to ensure that they work well and last a long time. They’re easy to use and they stay tight. Once you’re ready, loosening them is quick and easy. They’re light, pack small, and securely and conveniently attach all kinds of stuff to your rack, basket, handlebar, backpack, under your seat, around your thigh…just about anyplace.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockPOAPOA
A single Lockblock with webbing-reinforced straps. The simple, fast solution to securely hanging U-locks or cable locks on the handlebar of any bike. Also holds flashlights up to C-cells. Adjustable, flexible, unbeatable.
- Made in the USAStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$20.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Aluminum kickstand that mounts just to the chainstay instead of bridging the seatstay and chainstay.
- Recommended for bikes that have disc brakes on the chainstay.
- Clamp has a layer of fabric to protect frame paint.
- Length of arm is 12"
Please note this kickstand is not meant for heavy loaded touring or cargo bikesStock Level:2Stock Level:2$60.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:SLTR-BT0000Stock Code:SLTR-BT0005Stock Code:SLTR-BT0009Stock Code:SLTR-BT0016Stock Code:SLTR-BT0017
Surly Hitch/Yoke Assembly for Trailer
Our hitch system is designed to be as universal as possible. Regardless of the configuration of your bike frame, our hitch will likely fit your bike. It doesn’t clamp to the bike’s frame tubes. Instead, it attaches using a proprietary axle skewer or thread-on axle nuts. The Surly trailer hitch works with full-suspension frames, disc brakes, rear racks and fenders. It adjusts to accommodate hub widths from 120 – 145mm and allows you to align the centerline of the trailer on the centerline of the bike. It will work with bikes that have wheels as small as 20" and as large as 29" while keeping the bed level with the ground. This is especially important when you are hauling long items that hang off the back of the trailer (lumber, tubing, ladders, etc.).
- Accomodates 120-145mm hub widths
- Attaches to special QR (included)
- Adjustable height to keep load level
- Does not accomodate snowbike wheels
* Mounting Nuts seperateStock Level:2Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:1Stock Level:1Expected Date:03 June 2022Expected Date:31 May 2022$380.00 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Replacement Hatch Cover for V2 Cutthroat Frame
- Replacement part for Cutthroat v2 frames
- Allows access to under-side of the bottom bracket cavity for internal cable routing
- Features mounting holes for an extra bottle or accessory (maximum load: 2.5 lbs)Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockPOA