Surly Long Haul Trucker Fork 700 Black
Surly Long Haul Trucker Fork 700c w/ Logo Crown Black
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. 700c wheel sizes, the fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 700c x 50mm tires, and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8? threadless steer tube, black powdercoat finish.
Steerer: 700c (56–64cm frames) = 350mm
Tire Clearance:700c x 45mm
Weight:700c = 2.3 lb uncut
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Our lugged and brazed Cross-Check/Travelers Check fork has room for 700c x 45mm tires and fenders. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features fender eyelets at the dropouts, cantilever brake pivots, and now has through-leg mid-blade eyelets for mounting a rack. The eyelets are threaded 5 x 1mm and located 165mm up from the axle.
- 1-1/8" threadless steertube
- Finish is black powdercoat.
- Axle-To-Crown: 400mm
- Rake: 44mm
- Steerer: 300mm
- Weight: 1-1/8" = 1 .00 kg uncut.Stock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:02 September 2020POA
Stock Code:SMFK23249Stock Code:SMFK23254Stock Code:SMFK23008Stock Code:SMFK23009Stock Code:SMFK23280
This fork is only to be sold with Wolverine frames or as a replacement for a Wolverine. We don't stock enough for general sales. - Flat lugged crown
- IS Disc mount
- Double eyelets at fork tips
- 50mm rakeStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In Stock$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)$260.00 (RRP)
Soma Fork Black Cr-Mo 1" Threaded 170mm steerer
- Tange Infinity Cro-Mo steel.
- Investment cast crown with cutout in outside tang, long inside tang.
- 1" steerer tube diameter
- 22.2mm steerer tube internal diameter (standard for most Italian and Japanese stems)
- 41mm rake
- Four different steerer tube lengths: 140mm, 170mm, 200mm, 230mm.
- Threaded portion measures 50mm on all forks.
- Black and chrome plated finishes.
.Stock Level:Out of Stock$297.00 (RRP)
For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. The full unidirectional carbon construction paired with tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts, delivers reliable strength and predictable steering.
- Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it’s long enough to replace forks with 120 mm to 130 mm of travel
- 500mm axle to crown for use with modern trail bike geometry and fork travel
- Boost 110 mm spacing with clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
- Full internal routing for a dynamo light cable
- Two sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Whisky No.9 Thru Bolt and compression plug included
- Not compatible with Torque Cap equipped hubs
- Axle to Crown Length: 500 mm
- Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160
- Offset: 51 mm
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 280 mmStock Level:Out of StockPOA
Designed with the Midnight Special frame, this fork is built for comfort and speed on long road rides. It features a weight-saving uni-crown design, flat mount disc brakes, and a 12mm x 100mm thru-axle dropout as well as braze-ons for fenders and racks.
100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown
Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets
Rack and fender eyelets at the dropout
12mm x 100mm thru-axle
Clearance for 27.5” x 2.32” or 700c x 42mm tires
50MM OFFSETStock Level:2POA