Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Mount
Are you regretting your singlespeed purchase? Or do you have a set of 9-speed downtube shifters you’ve been dying to use but nowhere to put ‘em? Well, here’s your huckleberry. Our clamp-on Downtube Shifter Mounts fit onto your, well, downtube and they have mounts for, well, shifters.
- For Shimano-style downtube shifters
- 31.8mm clamp with shims for 28.6mm tubes
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Surly MDS Dropouts chips. Made of cast and machined 6061-T6 aluminum or stainless steel, and available in multiple configurations.
- 12mm horizontal dropout
- Standard derailleur hanger
- Fender eyeletsStock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of StockPOA
Stock Code:PSDR-FS1326Stock Code:PSDR-FS1323Stock Code:PSDR-FS1328Stock Code:PSDR-FS1327Stock Code:PSDR-FS1322Stock Code:PSDR-FS1325
Direct Mount Adapter for 100mm BBs 2X Drivetrains
· Works for Shimano and SRAM High Direct Mount front derailleurs
· 34.9mm clamp with shims for 31.8 & 28.6
· 43.5mm offset for mountain double cranksetsStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$97.55 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
The Tanpan makes Shimano 10- and 11-speed road shifters work with 10- and 11-speed mountain bike rear derailleurs.
Crossing boundaries and breaking down walls: the Tanpan brings the range and security of Shimano mountain rear derailleurs to Shimano-equipped drop-bar bicycles. This means greater gearing range for bigger adventures, better chain security for rough terrain, and lighter weight and reduced complexity for the daily commute.
In order to deliver these benefits, the Tanpan amplifies road shifter cable pull to allow for seamless communication with mountain derailleurs. The result is ideal for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter bike to the simplicity and light weight of a single chainring – or for those whose riding demands lower gearing than a typical double can provide. With the addition of a clutch-equipped Shadow+ rear derailleur, the Tanpan provides unparalleled chain security for Shimano road drivetrains.
The 17g Tanpan installs in moments, tucking neatly above the rear derailleur and an indexed barrel provides for quick and easy cable adjustment. Each Tanpan is CNC machined in the USA by Wolf Tooth and comes fitted with precision stainless steel hardware and a sealed cartridge bearing.
- Compatible with most road, gravel and CX bikes.
- Tiagra 4700 is compatible with Tanpan but for proper shifting use Tanpan 11spd and an 11spd rear derailleur with a 10spd cassette.
- ONLY Compatible with Tiagra 4700 when using Tanpan11 and corresponding 11-speed derailleur.
- 1.1mm diameter shift cable recommended and a new cable is always a good idea.
- The Tanpan 10 is compatible with 10-speed Shimano road shifters and optimized for ten-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs.
- 11-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs may be used with only a slight decrease in shifting performance
- The Tanpan 11 is compatible with 11-speed Shimano road shifters and optimized for eleven-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs (includes new Dura Ace 9100)
- Ten-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs may be used with only a slight decrease in shifting performance
- The Tanpan 11 is designed to mount directly to adjuster-free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs. Tanpan 10 must be mounted inline for optimal performance.Stock Level:2Stock Level:2$84.61 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:BTDR-BOM-004Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$9.95 (RRP)
Add To Cart
- Hook EXT
- Beyond+ / 1/2/ADVStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$11.95 (RRP)
Add To Cart