Wolf Tooth Remote PRO 22.2mm ClampOrange
ReMote Pro 22.2mm Handlebar Clamp
- ReMote Pro is cycling’s most adjustable and refined dropper lever. It features more adjustment than any other dropper lever so you can configure your cockpit based on riding style. It also features a machined assembly for durability and ergonomics.
- ReMote Pro is the only dropper lever that allows for adjustment of the lever starting position independent of cable tension. This means that you have 48º of rotational freedom to select your lever starting point. ReMote Pro can also be moved along and rotated around the handlebar as can be done with ReMote and ReMote Light Action, as well as laterally once the clamp is in its final place with the addition of three lateral mount positions.
- The cable pulley of ReMote Pro is designed with a cam (oval) shape around the axle. This provides more leverage at the beginning of the lever throw, when dropper posts need more force to open the fluid reservoir valve that allows the post to move. Think of it as starting to pedal a bike from a dead stop while in a low, easy gear compared to starting in a high gear. The cam shape creates smooth, precise, quick actuation.
- ReMote Pro uses CNC machined aluminum for every major component including the lever, base, cam, and mount. An anodized Wolf Tooth chainring bolt and three stainless steel screws hold everything together. Solid, reliable and beautiful -- another future classic from Wolf Tooth.
- Replacement Parts Available, each of the components of ReMote Pro can be purchased separately, from the lever, to the clamp, and everything in between.
Webshops and Bike shops