Blackbearing Fork Seal Fitting Tool 32mm
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Ultralight Cinch and ISIS Spline Wrench Insert - older ISIS bottom brackets or the Race Face Cinch direct mount chainring system.
Steel hex wrench inserts were designed to pair with the Pack Wrench - Ultralight 1 Inch Hex and Bottom Bracket Wrench.
- The aluminum wrench (sold separately) has magnets that hold the inserts in place
- Made in the USA and CNC machined from hardened steel with electroless nickel plating
- Inserts each sold separately
We travel a lot with our bikes and are always looking for the leanest way to have everything we need to build or service a bike without packing 50 lbs of tools. To help with this we developed some very specific Pack Tools that are high quality but weight conscious for those that do mobile wrenching, travel with their bike, or just want one set of tools that can be thrown in when heading to the trail. While the Pack Wrench is lightweight, we wouldn't necessarily call the inserts lightweight. We made the inserts out of steel for extra strength and durability.Stock Level:2Stock Level:2$78.75 (RRP)
Add To Cart
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachments nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers. This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
- 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
- Magnets keep all bits in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)Stock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$136.50 (RRP)
The Wolf Tooth Axle Handle Multi-Tool is a minimalist, lightweight option to cover 10 essential tool functions. It is stored at the end of a Wolf Tooth rear axle during rides as a multi-tool that is easy to access for quick adjustments and trailside fixes.
An O-ring on the inside of the axle’s threaded end locks the Axle Handle Multi-Tool in place so it is secure while riding. On one side of the handle is a 5mm hex end stepped to 6mm closer to the handle that fits into the end of an axle. The other side of the handle has a 4mm opening for double-sided hex bits that nest on the inside of the handle via magnet. It was designed for Wolf Tooth axles, though is compatible on other axles that have a threaded end.
Four hex bits are included with the Axle Handle Multi-Tool. Two bits can then be selected to be stored in the back of the tool based on the functions that you use the most. Each bit has two functions. So if you find yourself frequently reaching for the 4mm hex on a multi-tool in your frame bag, the Axle Handle Multi-Tool makes it quickly available and always within reach, without needing to unpack your tool wrap on the trail.
- Four hex bit options are included, allowing the cyclist to select functions most frequently used: 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible
- Designed for Wolf Tooth rear axles with a female threaded head-end but also compatible with axles from Trek and other manufacturers that have a removable handle retained with an o-ring"
- Available in eight colors to match other Wolf Tooth anodized components and accessories
- Designed, engineered, and machined at Wolf Tooth in Minnesota with 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Designed for Wolf Tooth rear axles with a female threaded head-end but also compatible with axles from Trek and other manufacturers that have a removable handle retained with an o-ring"Stock Level:1Stock Level:1$73.50 (RRP)
Add To Cart