MKS Panamax Pedal
- The Panamax features a PP resin body that has been equipped with an elastomer grip sheet to provides both a solid grip and a soft ride.
- The large 98mm x 89mm surface reduces fatigue by allowing the rider to use multiple foot positions.
- Recommended for E-Bike, commuter bikes, cruisers and others.
- The pedal body is made of a Black PP material, and the Surface elastomer grip sheet is grey.
- Built around our proven and user serviceable Cup & Cone bearing system.
- This Panamax features a reflector on both the front and back of the pedal body.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Track pedals with strong, high-polish alloy bodies. The smoothest loose ball bearing pedals on the market. Fully rebuildable. CrMo spindle. 297 grams. NJS-approved.Stock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$221.24 (RRP)
Stock Code:MKPD-0016Stock Code:MKPD-0015Stock Code:MKPD-0017Stock Code:MKPD-0018Stock Code:MKPD-0019Stock Code:MKPD-0010Stock Code:MKPD-0011Stock Code:MKPD-0012Stock Code:MKPD-0013Stock Code:MKPD-0014
MKS BM-7 Pedals Black
Perfect for retro BMX bikesStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:30 November 2021$60.00 (RRP)$60.00 (RRP)$60.00 (RRP)$60.00 (RRP)$60.00 (RRP)$60.56 (RRP)$60.56 (RRP)$60.56 (RRP)$60.56 (RRP)$60.56 (RRP)
A lot of request pushed through the release of this model, which is simple but high-performance plastic pedal for MTB.
A broad stepping area of 105mm width x 103mm length (overall length is 114mm) and 10 spikes per side provides stable and easy-to-catch pedal surface.
The spikes are detachable by 2.5mm hex wrench, so you can adjust the quantity of spikes up to 10 per side from 0.
SEALED & BUSHING BEARINGSStock Level:2Stock Level:2$89.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Following the success of the LAMBDA commuter pedal, MKS has continued to collaborate with the Rivendell Bicycle Works and has co-developed the GAMMA gravel and mixed surface pedal.
The GAMMA is built around the proven pedal body used on the LAMBDA, paired with a new step block that has been designed in close partnership with Rivendell Bicycle Works.
Retaining a similar profile shape to the LAMBDA- consisting of an elongated double-sided step block that’s narrow enough to handle corners. We have "squared off" the pedal, reduced the stack height (lowered the overall height), and added 32 replaceable anti-slip grip pins to proved an outstanding hold on a remarkably stable pedal.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$99.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart