A lot of request pushed through the release of this model, which is simple but high-performance plastic pedal for MTB.
A broad stepping area of 105mm width x 103mm length (overall length is 114mm) and 10 spikes per side provides stable and easy-to-catch pedal surface.
The spikes are detachable by 2.5mm hex wrench, so you can adjust the quantity of spikes up to 10 per side from 0.
SEALED & BUSHING BEARINGS
Looking for a tire that's more aggressive than the mixte-tread GravelKing? The GravelKing Sk might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-a special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravelking a go-anywhere tire. And tubeless compatible up to 60 PSI!
The Summit trucker hat will shield your eyes from the sun, or your helmet hair from everyone else.
- Flat bill
- Adjustable snapback closure
- Six-panel structured constructionPOA
Surly makes bikes. They also make T-Shirts. Cotton construction.POA
Dr. Chromoly’s Elixir Purist Water Bottle from Surly offers premium real estate for your refreshment of choice. Shielded from unwanted odors, flavors, mold, and stains, your water won’t taste like whatever else you put in there last time.POA
Thomson Handlebar Grip Tape features an advanced nanotechnology that is antibacterial and dust resistant. The easy to wrap material is 3mm thick providing a shockproof ride quality with a soft and tacky grip – in wet or dry conditions.
Package includes: 2 rolls of bar tape + bar end plugs
Each roll measures: L=225, W=3cm, Thickness= 3mm+ gel adhesive
Total weight: @100g
The Masterpiece C is an evolution of the industry standard seat post – a Toray fiber and nano epoxy dream come true.
The post features our new Ti hardware and our trusty alloy clamp, everything you’d want in a modern carbon post.
The quality you trust – now in carbon fiber for the prized bike in your collection.
* COMES FITTED WITH THE 7x10 OVERSIZE RAIL CLAMPSET
Safely stash tools, treats, keys, and other personal items in the Whisky Parts Co. Prospector Keg, featuring an eye-catching black-and-gold pattern and an easy screw-down top.POA
The B-RAD TekLite Roll-Top Bag is a premium, lightweight, and flexible storage option to keep your riding essentials protected from the elements. This follows the same profile as the original B-RAD Roll-Top Bag, but uses the new TekLite material, which is made with layers of strong, durable, and lightweight fibers. Bags are large enough to carry a packable jacket or food for a full day on the saddle, yet sleek enough to stay out of the way of legs while riding. The roll-top opening makes for quick access, while the hook-and-loop strap allows for easy removal and repositioning. It can be attached under a saddle, strapped to a frame, secured in a bottle cage, or mounted onto any B-RAD Base.
- 1.0L capacity to carry riding essentials: multi-tools, spare tube, small hand pump, and/or snacks
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) material is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Roll-top design protects contents from water, dirt, and other road grit
- Silicone-backed strap with hook-and-loop design keeps bag securely in place
- Flexible, durable construction from a composite of abrasion-resistant, high-tenacity fibers
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes:
bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubing. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
*** This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water- and weather-resistant.
LIMITED EDITION – ORANGE – Light Action ReMote
Available in Clamp fitment ONLY.
ReMote LA, or Light Action, is another option to our class-leading ReMote line of dropper remotes. They solve common dropper remote complaints with the compact, ergonomic, and sturdy ReMote LA. The patent-pending ReMote LA has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third of the standard ReMote.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. Based on rider feedback and tailored to work with some posts’ stiffer internal springs, the ReMote LA is also the choice of those with thumb injuries or reduced hand strength. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote LA’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote LA has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- ReMote for Magura is compatible with the 2-bolt clamp SRAM brakes that do not feature Matchmaker X clamps.
- ReMote for Hope is only compatible Tech 3 brakes. There are two generations of Hope Tech 3 brakes. Our ReMote is designed to work with the early model of the Tech 3 brake levers. The newer model of the Tech 3 brakes has a threaded hole and will require some modifications to our ReMote base. More info about modification.
WT-1 Chain Lube is a premium synthetic chain lubricant and a drivetrain treatment for all conditions in the same bottle. It cleans and protects chains while improving overall mechanical efficiency of a drivetrain. This allows cyclists to have just WT-1 Chain Lube on hand, instead of separate dry chain lube, wet chain lube, chain cleaner, and drivetrain treatment. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes because it binds so well with chains. As a drivetrain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away, then it will protect your chain in all riding conditions and allow you to ride longer between applications.
- Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains
- Peak performance in all conditions
- Optimal choice for complex modern drivetrains
- Available in 2.0 and 0.5 fl oz bottles, sold individually and by the box
- Easy to use. Quick to apply.
- Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and pulley wheels
Ease of use is important in selecting a chain lubricant and chain treatment. The complete application process of WT-1 Chain Lube takes less than a minute and there is no need to clean your chain before getting started.
Here’s how to begin using WT-1 Chain Lube:
1. Shake bottle of WT-1 for 30 seconds. A ball bearing is present in every bottle to help mix things up.
2. Apply one drop to each roller of your chain. We recommend applying WT-1 Chain Lube to the top side of your chain between your derailleur and chainring, just in front of that lower pulley wheel.
3. Backpedal 20-30 times. This helps WT-1 Chain Lube find its way between all the pieces of your chain.
4. Wipe chain with microfiber cloth until it appears clean with a light sheen. It'll look extra dirty at first, then it will clear up as you wipe away that dirt.
5. Ride your bike. Reapply at least once every 400 miles.
After your first couple applications, you’ll notice that your chain looks extra dirty following your first few rides. This means that WT-1 Chain Lube is working because that detergent-like additive has made its way into the gaps and crevices of your chain and is actively pushing out dirt, grease, and debris. You’ll want to wipe down your chain after those first few rides to remove chain contaminants. As you ride more and more, you’ll see WT-1 get into its stride and your chain will be clean, silent, and efficient.