Yokozuna Standard Compound (Long life) Disc Brake Pads suit Formula ORO
Yokozuna Standard Compound (Long Life) Disc Brake Pads suit Hayes Stroker Trail & Gram
ReMatch adaptors are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters.
- Connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake
- Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum
- Anodized Black
- Includes RH adaptor only
- No additional hardware needed
A cable/hydraulic hybrid disc brake system offers power and modulation of fully hydraulic brakes without the complexity and hassles that sometimes accompanies those systems.
The Ultimo’s main difference from the Motoko is that the Ultimo has four pistons (vs. 2) and larger pads. The rotor is also equipped with removable aluminum heat sinks.
Compatible with cable-actuated Road Brake Levers (SHORT PULL)
– Flat mount standard
– Closed Hydraulic System (Mineral Oil)
– Four coated pistons
– Includes Reaction Compressionless brake cable set for superb response
– Includes 160mm, 6-bolt stainless steel rotor (*Rear caliper is designed to fit 160mm rotors w/o requiring an adapter)
– Simple one knob pad adjustment
– Uses Shimano D-type pads (Saint/Zee)
– Caliper weighs only 139 grams.
– Black or Silver