Wolf Tooth Remote Lever
Repair your ReMote or update worn-out elements with high-quality parts. We know that crashes happen so to save you from having to replace the whole Wolf Tooth ReMote we designed the inexpensive plastic axle to be the weakest part.
We sell adapter kits if you want to move your remote to a different cockpit or change brakes.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
31.8mm Drop Bar Clamp Conversion KitStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$37.55 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:WTRLMM-CONV-KitStock Level:2Stock Level:2$37.55 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Solve common dropper remote complaints with the compact, ergonomic and sturdy ReMote dropper lever.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- If your post is not listed in the charts below, measure the pivot center to end of your current lever. If it is greater than 52mm the Light Action will work best. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard ReMote will work best.
- ReMote for Hope is only compatible Tech 3 brakes. There are two generations of Hope Tech 3 brakes. Our ReMote is designed to work with the early model of the Tech 3 brake levers. The newer model of the Tech 3 brakes has a threaded hole and will require some modifications to our ReMote base.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$122.26 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Drop an ergonomically perfect lever and cable conversion into your Rockshox Reverb post!
With its ergonomic design, smooth action, and breakaway axle, the patent-pending ReMote has quickly become the go-to upgrade for cable-actuated dropper posts. But "cable-actuated" left a lot of riders out- most notably those using RockShox's hydraulically-actuated Reverb seatpost and its pushbutton remote.
When considering the Reverb and listening to riders' and mechanics' comments about their experiences, we realized that many ergonomic, consistency, and maintenance issues could be addressed by removing the secondary hydraulic system in favor of a simple cable and mechanical actuator. Our Sustain mechanism leaves the internal brake untouched while simplifying the Reverb system substantially, freeing up significant space inside of the seatpost while allowing the use of our proven, robust, and easily-serviced ReMote lever. Tactile feedback is improved, return speeds are accelerated, and lever throw is reduced.
The Wolf Tooth Sustain mechanism features the following:
- A leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
- Easy cable detachment for service or shipping
- A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
- Straightforward 15-minute installation
- Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1 compatibility
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts.
- NOT compatible with A1 or C1 spec Reverbs
- NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose)
- A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1)
- B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchionStock Level:2Stock Level:2$178.73 (RRP)
Add To Cart