Halo DJD Supadrive Cog Removal tool
Halo DJD Supadrive Cog removal tool.
Bench vice mounted.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Tire makers have been making beads tighter and tighter over the years to increase performance. This has made it tougher to remove tires and more levers are breaking. Get the tire lever that What Mountain Bike UK suggested that every rider should own a pair.
- Steel core
- Slim, classic shape gets under beads easier than wider levers
- Nylon plastic exterior will not gouge alloy rims or pinch tubesStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$15.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:WMTL-1526OBStock Code:WMTL-1728OBStock Code:WMTL-2437OBStock Code:WMTL-27537OBStock Code:WMTL-6000OBStock Code:WMTL-6001OBStock Code:WMTL-6002OBStock Code:WMTL-6003OBStock Code:WMTL-6801OB-1Stock Code:WMTL-6802OB-1Stock Code:WMTL-6803OB-1Stock Code:WMTL-6804OBStock Code:WMTL-6805OBStock Code:WMTL-6806OBStock Code:WMTL-6900OB-1Stock Code:WMTL-6901OB-1Stock Code:WMTL-6902OBStock Code:WMTL-6903OBStock Code:WMTL-6904OBStock Code:WMTL-GXP-LEFT
Open Bore adapters, also known as drifts, are used to press cartridge bearings in to bottom bracket cups, hub shells, freehub bodies and suspension frame pivots. Each adapter has a smaller diameter that inserts in to the center of a bearing, and a larger diameter section that matches the outside diameter of the bearing. When used with a bearing press, the adapter presses against the races of the bearing, properly aligns the bearing and prevents damage as the bearing is pressed in.
Our 1526 open bore adapter is used to press 26x15 sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 15mm OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing.
Installs: 15267, 15268 bearings
Inner Step Outer Diameter: 14.8mm
Outer Diameter: 25.8mm
Thru Hole Diameter: 0.387" (9.8mm)
Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" ACME threaded rod
Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles
Machined, red anodized aluminum
Sold individually (2 drifts required for some installations)Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:1Stock Level:In Stock$16.48 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$16.48 (RRP)$13.01 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.66 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.77 (RRP)$13.66 (RRP)
Pin tool for removal/replace Lefty cap on Cannondale Lefty hubs.Stock Level:1Stock Level:1$77.25 (RRP)
Add To Cart
BBS4116: 16 notch BB socket for 41mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano 105, Ultegra BBR60 and 6800, XT MT-800
Wolf Tooth bottom bracket sockets are high-quality CNC machined tools for installation and removal of external cup bottom brackets.
- Large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand
- 3/8" square socket or 1-inch hex for ratchet/torque wrench
- Each socket has either a Shimano bearing preload tool or a 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets
- Steel inserts for magnetic coupling compatibility with the Pack WrenchStock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$56.38 (RRP)
The patent-pending Pack Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not found on a typical multi-tool and it is light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, Presta valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self closes the tool.
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Master Link storge is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims
Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Master links are not includedStock Level:1Stock Level:1$62.02 (RRP)
Add To Cart