Salsa EXP Series Seatpack Small
The EXP Seat Pack Small is a saddle bag that keeps your gear dry, high, and centered in line with you and your bike. This smaller 3 liter version is a lightweight, lower-capacity seat pack ideal for fast-and-light bikepacking missions or endurance races. The EXP Seat Pack Small compresses or expands to fit whatever you need on your two-wheeled outings.
Water-resistant welded construction with waterproof fabrics
Roll-type closure that allows for managing overall volume
Durable 1000D material strategically placed in high-wear areas
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Stock Code:SABZ-BG8443Stock Code:SABZ-BG8442Stock Code:SABZ-BG8441
The EXP Series Half Pack provides storage capacity in the main triangle of your frame, while still allowing the use of water bottles. Built from extremely durable fabric and zippers, this bag will see you through many miles of adventures, whether bikepacking, racing gravel, or just out for a ride.
- Drive side compartment for larger items
- Non-drive side compartment with mesh pockets for organization of smaller items
- Sewn in zipper for long-lasting durability with easy to use Salsa loop zipper pulls
- Daisy chains and removable hook and loop straps allow for nearly universal fit
- Opening in front of pack for hydration bladder or a light battery cord
- Elastic cord on top for easy access to small items like food or a cue sheet
- Padded on all sides for frame finish protection
- Built with materials to help maintain the pack shape and to prevent billowing
- Dimensions: 16.25 x 4.75"Stock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:1POAPOAPOA
Surly Straggle-Check Frame Bag for size 46 Cross Check and Stragglers
Frame bag sizes for both Surly Straggler and Cross Check frames with an improved design that brings new elements of durability and versatility.
- Designed to fit Straggler and Cross Checks with 700c frames and for Straggler 650b wheel size frames (size up one size for a great fit)
- Zipper Garage for added water resistance
- Customizable strap placement with new ladder-strap system
- Stretch panel on the main compartment zipper for added durability
- Foam bumpers for added frame protection
- Hydration tube ports
- Padded down tube and seat tube sections protect the load and the frame at the water bottle boss areas
- Main body constructed of Dimension Polyant VX 42 material, high quality YKK water-resistant zippers
- NOTE: Frame bags will wear on frame's finish due to repetitive rubbing as the bike is ridden. This wear can be minimized by using clear tape where the frame bag comes in contact with the frame
- Designed and manufactured for Surly by Revelate DesignsStock Level:Out of StockPOA
Surly Frame Bag 8 for LARGE Karate Monkey, Ogre, Troll, 1x1, Krampus
Size-specific, heavy-duty frame bags designed to fit these Surly models: Karate Monkey, Ogre, Troll, 1x1, and Krampus.
· Designed and manufactured for Surly by Revelate Designs
· Main body constructed of Dimension Polyant VX 42 material; high quality YKK water-resistant zippers
· Padded down tube and seat tube sections protect the load and the frame at the waterbottle boss areas
· NOTE: Frame bags will wear your frame's finish through repetitive rubbing as the bike is ridden. This wear can be minimized by using clear tape where the frame bag comes in contact with the frameStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:17 August 2020POA
The Porteur House is made to fit our 24 Pack Rack. It uses a system of eight Velcro straps to secure itself to the rack. The strap system is designed such that it will interface with many porteur-style racks that have similar platform dimensions. The Porteur House bag is made from durable 1050 Nylon Canvas with polyurethane coating for protection from the elements. It uses a stiff insert in the bottom of the bag to give it shape and keep your stuff protected from wheel-spray. We also include three urethane coated, water-resistant nylon stuff sacks for an added layer of protection in each compartment; 2 front pockets and the large main compartment.
The Porteur House bag has two accessory pockets on the front of the bag, each with a light loop to keep you visible and safe. Its main compartment is difficult to describe without using the word huge, and the roll-top closure keeps the rain out and your stuff in. The Porteur House also comes with a shoulder strap so you can take the bag off the bike and use it when you’re at the Hallmark store shopping for your little figurines and keepsakes.
If you’re the kind of person that likes accessories that make your bike infinitely more useful, the Porteur House is for you. With dimensions sitting at 400x270x450mm, fully extended, this bag will be a monolithic figurehead of two-wheeled practicality perched on the front of your bike. The strap system keeps it planted to your rack, and it's more than large enough to bring home the bacon – literally – go to the store and get some bacon.Stock Level:In StockPOA
BarBag attaches to your handlebars and allows for quick access to stored items like fuel, phone, or wallet while navigating rugged terrain.
- Easy to flip open with one hand (even while wearing bulky gloves) and it with MagCro® it closes just as simply.
- 3 points of connection for all-terrain stability
- Clear lid helps you see supplies while riding
- Installs quickly to your handlebar & stem
- Flat or riser handlebar
- 17-18 cm of open space available on your handlebar
- 50 mm or longer stem
- GPS/Bike Computer bumper provided for spacing the bag away from the stem
Dimensions: 16 cm x 7 cm x 5 cm and 7 cm deep (0.6 liter capacity) (trapezoidal shape)Stock Level:In StockPOA