Salsa Anything Cage HD with Salsa Straps
The Anything Cage HD is an unconventional ‘bicycle rack’ that creates a flexible carrying system for attaching lightweight gear or larger bottles of water to the bicycle, allowing for an expanded range and more diverse cycling experiences.
- Constructed of impact resistant Nylon
- Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, Thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters
- Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern
- Includes two nylon straps
- Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg)
- Cage Weight: 149g
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
The rear Rack is also height-adjustable, enabling it to fit a wide variety wheel sizes while allowing you to move its center of gravity as low as possible for a more stable ride. Its wide platform has plenty of room for rack trunks, sleeping bags, tents, boxes of lima beans, or small cages full of hamsters. The stainless steel hardware we provide will enable you to fit them to most rigid 26" and 700c frames, and to forks equipped with drum, caliper, or cantilever brakes. Disc brakes and suspension are generally not compatible with our rear Racks, though there is an increasing number of frames designed to allow the use of racks and disc brakes.
Our rear rack will fit on a Pugsley/Moonlander, though it will sit slightly off-center due to the frame's offset design , and it sits a bit higher than normal since the mounts are part of the way up the seat stays rather than right at the dropouts like usual (this is to allow disc brake clearance). This is not something that will greatly affect the performance of the rack, but if you notice it try playing around with how you have your weight distributed on the rack until it feels "normal".
Rear rack WILL work with disc brakes on our Troll, Ogre, ECR, and Disc Trucker frameStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockPOAPOA
The Surly Front Rack is adjustable to fit from 26" to 29" wheels.
· Tubular CroMoly rack, stainless steel and aluminum hardware
· Adjustable to fit from 26" to 29" wheels
· Not compatible with 135mm spaced forks
· Includes hardware to retrofit to non-touring-specific forks
· Lower plates redesigned to add strength and increase clearance for disc calipers
Pugsley or Moonlander. While it is possible to make many racks work, all require some sort of modification. What kinds of modifications, you ask? Google "front racks on Moonlander/Pugsleys" and see what turns up.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockPOAPOA
The Surly Wide Rear Disc Rack is made of tubular CroMoly steel and is specifically designed to fit fat bike frames with seatstay-mounted disc brakes like the Wednesday and Ice Cream Truck.
- Tubular CroMoly rack, stainless-steel hardware
- Height-adjustable to accommodate 26-29" wheels
- Hardware housed in reusable Surly Tool Bag
- NOTE: The following "RK" part numbers will not be compatible with the new Rear Disc Racks: RK013, RK0121, RK0134
- Surly Rear Rack will haul up to 30kg (66 lb) of well-secured, well-balanced gear
- Platform dimensions: 350 x 200mm
- Weight: 1699gStock Level:In StockPOA
Great little aluminum rack. Perfect for strapping a Wald basket to, or on its own.
Stainless hardware, includes mounting tang and spacers so that you can clear the fork leg when you mount to the eyelets on the backside of your fork.
Works well with a set of P-clamps as well.
Platform measures 240mm x 130mm, eyelet to bottom of rack is 365mm.
Redesigned with eyelets for accessories and taller tombstone (backstop).Stock Level:In Stock$99.00 (RRP)
Add To Cart