Salsa Lower Mount Kit for Alternator Rak
Compatible with Alternator 1.0 and 2.0 dropouts
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Anything Cage Straps are the perfect width for the Salsa Anything Cage, but can also be used to strap stuff down on racks or wherever the heck you want to strap stuff. They cinch tight but easily release tension with a push of the buckle. Carry a couple with you for your planned or unplanned strapping needs.
- Customizable with a quick cut with scissors and a quick bit of flame to stop fraying ends
- Sold in pairs
- 20mm wideStock Level:Out of StockPOA
The original, unconventional ‘bicycle rack’ that creates a versatile carrying system for attaching lightweight gear or larger bottles of water to the bicycle.
- Compatible with 2011+ Fargo, Enabler, Bearpaw and Firestarter forks
- NOT compatible with model year 2009, 2010, and generation 1 Fargo forks
- Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa's three-bolt pattern
- Includes two nylon straps
- Cage is 98g, 120g with straps. 3kg/6.6 lb cargo weight limitStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:02 March 2020POA
The Alternator 135 Low Deck fits Salsa 135mm-spaced, non plus-sized tire, Alternator dropout equipped frames. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits over and around tires up to 2.4” (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender set ups.
NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points
NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts
Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction
135 x 345mm cupped deck
Extra-long struts for improved range of fit; straight and shaped (kinked) struts included
Black powder coat finishStock Level:2POA
The Surly Front Rack is adjustable to fit from 26" to 29" wheels.
· Tubular CroMoly rack, stainless steel and aluminum hardware
· Adjustable to fit from 26" to 29" wheels
· Not compatible with 135mm spaced forks
· Includes hardware to retrofit to non-touring-specific forks
· Lower plates redesigned to add strength and increase clearance for disc calipers
Pugsley or Moonlander. While it is possible to make many racks work, all require some sort of modification. What kinds of modifications, you ask? Google "front racks on Moonlander/Pugsleys" and see what turns up.Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockPOAPOA
Maximize cargo capacity on the Big Dummy or Big Fat Dummy.Stock Level:In StockPOA