Soma Cr-Mo Black 1 170 Thread Lugd F/C
Soma Fork Black Cr-Mo 1" Threaded 170mm steerer
- Tange Infinity Cro-Mo steel.
- Investment cast crown with cutout in outside tang, long inside tang.
- 1" steerer tube diameter
- 22.2mm steerer tube internal diameter (standard for most Italian and Japanese stems)
- 41mm rake
- Four different steerer tube lengths: 140mm, 170mm, 200mm, 230mm.
- Threaded portion measures 50mm on all forks.
- Black and chrome plated finishes.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
SOMA Lugged CrMo 49 Fork
-Tange Infinity CrMo blades and steerer
-Sloping lugged crown
-Designed for short reach calipers (39-49mm)
-300mm steerer tube
-Black or matching color for Smoothie frame
-Smoothie version has fork tip eyeletsStock Level:Out of Stock$297.00 (RRP)
Whisky No. 7 Road Plus Fork, QR, Straight Steerer, Fender Mounts, Matte Black
The No.7 road fork features full unidirectional carbon construction
- Mid-Reach Caliper rim brake compatible
- 35c max recommended tire size
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12"
- No rider weight limit
- 5 year Whisky warrantyStock Level:Out of StockPOA
Soma CX Lugged Disc Fork Black
Matching fork for Double Cross Disc frame.
-Now with 350mm long steerer.
- For disc brakes only
- Full-sloping crown with cutouts (outside tang), long inside tang
- Crown is drilled
- Tange Infinity CrMo tubing throughout
- Tange fork dropouts cast with dual eyelets
- Bosses at mid- blade for rack
- Steerer tube 1 1/8in diamteter, 350mm long, threadless
- Rake 44mm
- 60mm inside widthStock Level:1Stock Level:2$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)
Stock Code:SMFK23278Stock Code:SMFK23281Stock Code:SMFK23282Stock Code:SMFK23283
For those who want a little more front end stiffness out of their Wolverine.
– Tange Infinity CrMo
– Unicrown straight blade
– 405mm axle to crown
– 50mm rake
– Fits 700x45mm tires with
fenders (this has slightly less
clearance than the lugged)
– Low rider pannier mounts
– 15mm thru-axle includedStock Level:2Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$389.00 (RRP)$389.00 (RRP)$389.00 (RRP)$389.00 (RRP)
The Carbonara wants to play in the snow and have fun with the gang. Slam on almost any fat bike and dial up the fun factor.
The springs on the Lauf Carbonara are made of military spec S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel. The springs have been “shocked” in our test lab over 400.000 times reaching 40mm amplitude every time.
The design of the Lauf TR Boost is based around eliminating all “moving parts”, and therefore, friction and maintenance. The monocoque carbon fiber structure delivers incredible strength, and the test-fork we have in our lab has already been “shocked” over 170 thousand times, without showing any signs of wear and tear. That equals more mountain-biking than you’ll manage to cram into at least 5 years of action!
Progressive Spring Rate
The Lauf TR Boost has 60mm of travel with progressive spring rate. This means that the further the fork compresses the springs become stiffer. This helps keeping the fork from bottoming without sacrificing small bump compliance.
Max Tyre Width: 26x4.8" / 27.5x4.5" / 29x3"
Weight: 1.100 g
Axle: 15 mm Lauf Thru-Axle
Hub Spacing: 150 mm
Rake: 51 mm
Axle to Crown: 495 mm
Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
Minimum Rotor Size: 180 mm
Rider Weight Limit: 120 kgStock Level:Out of Stock$1,250.00 (RRP)