Enduro XD15 Ceramic Jockey Wheels SRAM
Enduro XD15 Ceramic Jockey Wheels SRAM 9,10 or 11 Black
The ultimate jockey wheel with Enduro XD-15 bearings. Not only 1 gram lighter each than the super light ZERØ’s, these will outlast your derailleur’s lifespan! They will spin with the same speed years from now, as fast as the day you installed them. When installed with our XD-15 bottom bracket and XD-15 wheel kit, these complete the ultimate Enduro Bearings Speed Kit for your bike, reducing the overall friction to almost nothing.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Are you regretting your singlespeed purchase? Or do you have a set of 9-speed downtube shifters you’ve been dying to use but nowhere to put ‘em? Well, here’s your huckleberry. Our clamp-on Downtube Shifter Mounts fit onto your, well, downtube and they have mounts for, well, shifters.
- For Shimano-style downtube shifters
- 31.8mm clamp with shims for 28.6mm tubesStock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$82.96 (RRP)POA
Wheels MFG Front DER shim 1-1/8 to 1Stock Level:2Stock Level:2$15.70 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Wheels MFG Front DER shim 1-1/8 to 1-1/4Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$15.70 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Stock Code:PSDR-DP0910Stock Code:PSDR-DP0911Stock Code:PSDR-DP0920Stock Code:PSDR-DP0921Stock Code:PSDR-DP0930Stock Code:PSDR-DP0931
Problem Solvers Braze-on Adaptor Clamp 28.6mm Slotted SilverStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:In StockPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
The Tanpan makes Shimano 10- and 11-speed road shifters work with 10- and 11-speed mountain bike rear derailleurs.
Crossing boundaries and breaking down walls: the Tanpan brings the range and security of Shimano mountain rear derailleurs to Shimano-equipped drop-bar bicycles. This means greater gearing range for bigger adventures, better chain security for rough terrain, and lighter weight and reduced complexity for the daily commute.
In order to deliver these benefits, the Tanpan amplifies road shifter cable pull to allow for seamless communication with mountain derailleurs. The result is ideal for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter bike to the simplicity and light weight of a single chainring – or for those whose riding demands lower gearing than a typical double can provide. With the addition of a clutch-equipped Shadow+ rear derailleur, the Tanpan provides unparalleled chain security for Shimano road drivetrains.
The 17g Tanpan installs in moments, tucking neatly above the rear derailleur and an indexed barrel provides for quick and easy cable adjustment. Each Tanpan is CNC machined in the USA by Wolf Tooth and comes fitted with precision stainless steel hardware and a sealed cartridge bearing.
- Compatible with most road, gravel and CX bikes.
- Tiagra 4700 is compatible with Tanpan but for proper shifting use Tanpan 11spd and an 11spd rear derailleur with a 10spd cassette.
- ONLY Compatible with Tiagra 4700 when using Tanpan11 and corresponding 11-speed derailleur.
- 1.1mm diameter shift cable recommended and a new cable is always a good idea.
- The Tanpan 10 is compatible with 10-speed Shimano road shifters and optimized for ten-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs.
- 11-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs may be used with only a slight decrease in shifting performance
- The Tanpan 11 is compatible with 11-speed Shimano road shifters and optimized for eleven-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs (includes new Dura Ace 9100)
- Ten-speed Shimano mountain derailleurs may be used with only a slight decrease in shifting performance
- The Tanpan 11 is designed to mount directly to adjuster-free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs. Tanpan 10 must be mounted inline for optimal performance.Stock Level:2Stock Level:2$84.61 (RRP)
Add To Cart