Whisky No.7 Road+ Fork QR 1 1/8
Whisky No. 7 Road Plus Fork, QR, Straight Steerer, Fender Mounts, Matte Black
The No.7 road fork features full unidirectional carbon construction
- Mid-Reach Caliper rim brake compatible
- 35c max recommended tire size
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12"
- No rider weight limit
- 5 year Whisky warranty
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Stock Code:SMFK23249Stock Code:SMFK23254Stock Code:SMFK23008Stock Code:SMFK23009Stock Code:SMFK23280
This fork is only to be sold with Wolverine frames or as a replacement for a Wolverine. We don't stock enough for general sales. - Flat lugged crown
- IS Disc mount
- Double eyelets at fork tips
- 50mm rakeStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In StockStock Level:2Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:In Stock$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)$297.00 (RRP)$260.00 (RRP)
Soma Carbon Fork for Fog Cutter
Straight blade carbon fork ideal for size 54 and up Fog Cutter.
- IS disc mount
- 400mm axle to crown
- 43mm rake
- 1-1/8" alloy steerer (300mm long) - 45mm max tire widthStock Level:1Stock Level:Out of Stock$519.00 (RRP)$519.00 (RRP)
Salsa Firestarter 110 Deluxe Carbon Fork, 15x110mm Thru-Axle, Matte Black
The Firestarter carbon fork is made from high-modulus carbon fiber, built for all-terrain riding. Three-Pack mounts on each leg give you room for water or Anything Cages, and mid-blade mounts accommodate racks for panniers. This fork is light, tough, and ultra-versatile with the capacity to fit a wide range of tire sizes.
High modulus carbon fiber construction
Tapered 1-1/8” to 1-½” steerer tube
160mm minimum rotor size; 180mm maximum rotor size
Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks
Compatible with wheel sizes: 27.5+, 29”, 29+, 700c
Dual sets of Three-Pack mounts on each fork leg for Anything Cages or water bottles
BOOST 110 x 15mm thru axle included
Front Axle Size: 15 x 135L, TP=1.5, TL=10
Internal routing for 110 BOOST dynamo hubsStock Level:Out of StockPOA
Soma Fork Black Cr-Mo 1" Threaded 170mm steerer
- Tange Infinity Cro-Mo steel.
- Investment cast crown with cutout in outside tang, long inside tang.
- 1" steerer tube diameter
- 22.2mm steerer tube internal diameter (standard for most Italian and Japanese stems)
- 41mm rake
- Four different steerer tube lengths: 140mm, 170mm, 200mm, 230mm.
- Threaded portion measures 50mm on all forks.
- Black and chrome plated finishes.
.Stock Level:Out of Stock$297.00 (RRP)
The Waxwing Deluxe fork is designed to thrive on gravel. Its carbon-fiber construction is lightweight and soaks up micro-impacts on rough roads. The 12 x 100 mm thru-axle keeps Waxwing stiff for steady tracking and responsiveness when dodging ruts, potholes, and road debris really matters. Waxwing Deluxe is compatible with both 700c and 650b wheels so you run your preferred size.
- Three-Pack mounts, mid-blade low-rider rack mounts and fender mounts
- Internal dynamo hub cable routing
- Thru-axle included
- Painted to match the 2019–2020 Warbird framesetStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:17 August 2020POA