Enduro A/C S/S BB30 > BB386EVO TT Black
For the ultimate bottom bracket bearings, and for many hubs, these are the best bearings available for speed, balance, and longevity. Because they utilize a large surface area design, the load from all the balls is shared equally at all times, spinning faster than any radial bearing where only 30% of the balls may be taking the load. A patented Enduro Bearings design, they may be serviced just as any other bearing with no special tools needed. Perfect for disc brake wheels where you need to remove all wheel play. Just remember, the RED color seal side is the loading side; don’t BLACK out! Also now available in ceramic for 2015.
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Stock Code:CKBB-PBB023Stock Code:CKBB-PBB024Stock Code:CKBB-PBB022
• Press Fit 30 BB Shells
• 68mm Wide BB Shells
• 24mm>22mm Road Cranksets
• Common Cranks*: SRAM road, Bontrager road, TruVativ road, Zinn roadStock Level:1Stock Level:2Stock Level:1$48.28 (RRP)$54.08 (RRP)$54.08 (RRP)
Stock Code:CKBB-PBB066Stock Code:CKBB-PBB067Stock Code:CKBB-PBB069Stock Code:CKBB-PBB080
Choose from a range of conversion kits that allow ThreadFit30 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell
30mm Cranksets (Wide)
Common Cranks: RaceFace
Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFitTM 30 bottom bracketStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:In StockStock Level:In Stock$43.26 (RRP)$43.26 (RRP)$43.26 (RRP)$43.26 (RRP)
Enduro TorqTite Stainless Bottom Brackets
- TorqTite bottom brackets use a threaded center sleeve for a perfectly aligned and creak free installation
- Angular contact 440C stainless steel bearings
- TorqTite bottom brackets require two Enduro TorqTite wrenches for proper installation.
- BB Shell Width (mm): 86 mm , 92 mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo , FSA MegaExo Light , Shimano Hollowtech II , SRAM/Truvativ GXPStock Level:2$332.83 (RRP)
Add To Cart
Used to take set proper side-load in PF30, BB30 and similar bottom bracket systems when using 30mm, 24mm (Shimano, FSA, etc.) or 22/24mm (SRAM/TruVativ) spindle cranks.
- Choose from 30mm I.D. or 24mm I.D.
- Sold 10 washers per bagStock Level:In Stock$22.66 (RRP)
Add To Cart