All-City Nature Cross SS Bike 58cm
All-City has a rich history in single-speed cross racing, and we're continuing to build upon that legacy with the Nature Cross Single Speed. A podium-winning race machine, it features our own high-end race-focused A.C.E. tubeset. Our singular goal: to build the fastest, most refined, category-leading single speed on the market.
- Columbus Futura Carbon Cross Fork
- Whisky No.7 handlebar, stem and seatpost
- Wheels: All-City Go-Devil hubs, WTB ST Light i23 rims, Teravail Rutland 700c x 38mm tubeless-ready tires
- Geometry — Cross geometry with a shorter rear end and higher bottom bracket for race-day success
- Tyre Clearance — Fits 700c x 42mm
- Frame Details — Signature dropouts, tapered headtube, E.D. coating, integrated seat collar, mud clearance galore
Webshops and Bike shops
You may also be interested in...
Stock Code:BTBK01125200421Stock Code:BTBK01125200321Stock Code:BTBK01125200221Stock Code:BTBK01125200521
A slender steel frame, light carbon fork, all the mounts you could wish for, and a high-spec Shimano groupset. The perfect companion on any number of adventures, hydraulic disc brakes and a sub-compact crankset tailor the Audax to audacious long-distance riding. Mixing WTB Horizon and Byway tyres, it’s fast-rolling, yet proficient on broken surfaces. A timeless performer, subtle tweaks like the inclusion of an integrated rear light mount for 2021 help keep it bang up to date. Topped off with a Ritchey finishing kit, it’s happy going as fast or as far as you dare push it.
* Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts, through axles, T47 bottom bracket and rear light mount.
* Triple cage mount on downtube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and on the seattube.
* Full carbon fork with bottle cage mounts.
* Shimano 105 R7020 2 x 11 hydraulic group with Ultegra RD-RX800 rear derailleur.
* KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust Chain.
* Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm crank with direct mount 2x spider and 32 / 48 T subcompact chainrings.
* Bombtrack Tau 12 mm through axle hubs.
* Tubeless ready WTB STi25 650B rims with tubeless ready WTB Byway front tire and WTB Horizon rear tire.Stock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:01 September 2022Expected Date:01 September 2022Expected Date:01 September 2022Expected Date:01 September 2022$4,400.00 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-0BK1764Stock Code:SLBK-0BK1765Stock Code:SLBK-0BK1766Stock Code:SLBK-0BK1767Stock Code:SLBK-0BK1768Stock Code:SLBK-BK1960Stock Code:SLBK-BK1961Stock Code:SLBK-BK1962Stock Code:SLBK-BK1963Stock Code:SLBK-BK1964
A class-leading touring bike, the newly redesigned Disc Trucker provides versatility and dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. Fork blade three-pack mounts enable you to attach and haul even more stuff, and the frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability while loaded down. With increased stack height and improved stand-over clearance, plus ample space for larger tires and fenders, it’s designed to go the distance.
- 100% Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and E.D. coating for increased frame life
- Braze-ons for fenders, racks, and almost anything else you might want to stick on your bike, plus spare spoke holders for when the road gets rough
- Fork blade three-pack mounts for even more mounting options, plus routing for Dynamo hubs
- Redesigned front and rear dropouts to accommodate captured 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26 x 2.1" tires with or without fenders
- Due to a performance issue, we have made a spec change to the front derailleur of the 26" Disc Trucker. A new derailleur will be included in the bike box along with the appropriate shims needed for proper installStock Level:In StockStock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:1Stock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of Stock$3,390.00 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Straggler shares all of the Cross-Check's braze-ons for fenders, racks and bottle cages, and like the Cross-Check its ready to take you just about anywhere. It's a day tripper and a weekender. It's a 'rough road' road bike. It's a cyclocross bike with no pretense about racing. It's a utilitarian townie. It's a light-duty touring bike. It's an all-weather commuter. And when you get tired of one set up, you can swap parts around and turn it into something else.
- Fender eyelets at the dropouts, front and rear rack bosses and dual water bottle mounts, downtube shifter mounts
- 100% Surly proprietary 4130 chromoly tubing. TIG-welded, double-butted main triangle
- Forward-exiting horizontal dropouts with adjusters give you singlespeed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability to help you fit the tires and fenders you want to run with that drivetrain you want to run.
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- SRAM Apex 1x11
- SRAM Avid BB7 Brakes
- Salsa Cowbell HandlebarsStock Level:1Stock Level:Out of StockStock Level:1$3,500.00 (RRP)POAPOA
Stock Code:ACBK-22-BK3775Stock Code:ACBK-22-BK3776Stock Code:ACBK-22-BK3777Stock Code:ACBK-22-BK3778
A sweet beast designed for chasing good times, the Gorilla Monsoon builds on All-City’s proven cross geometry to handle camping, dirt touring, and exploring the unknown. Built around 27.5 x 2.4” tires and offered in seven frame sizes, it comfortably accommodates our smallest and tallest riders for long days in the saddle. Features like stealth dropper post routing and full touring mounts round out this elegantly styled steed.
- 612 Select Tubing — Selected specifically for sporty handling on the course, comfort on tours, and maximum fun
- Geometry – adapted from All-City CX geo, plus the ability to support some load
- 73mm bottom bracket allows for a wider chainring option and ample tire clearance
- Stealth dropper routing
- Tyre clearance – 27.5 x 2.4” or 700c x 42mm
- Bi-plane fork crown features four-point rack mount and mounts for fender
- Flat-mount brakes, front and rear thru-axles, 1-1/8” head tube, All-City Shot Collar, three water bottle mountsStock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SABK-22-BK9452Stock Code:SABK-22-BK9453Stock Code:SABK-22-BK9454Stock Code:SABK-22-BK9455Stock Code:SABK-22-BK9456Stock Code:SABK-22-BK9457
Unlock new roads and experiences with Journeyer Sora 650b. An all-new aluminum frame and our Waxwing carbon fork create a ride that’s fit for gravel roads, bikepacking routes, or getting from A to B around town with as much fun as possible. Mounts for fenders, racks, Anything Cages, and other accessories mean that you have options for carrying your ride supplies or camping gear. 650b wheels with 47 mm tires offer quick acceleration and a large contact patch for grip on loose surfaces. Shimano’s Sora 2 x 9-speed groupset prepares you for steep climbs or speedy flat sections. This formula made Journeyer one of the most popular gravel bikes out there — take one for a ride and see why.Stock Level:Out Of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockStock Level:Out of StockExpected Date:08 August 2022Expected Date:08 August 2022Expected Date:08 August 2022Expected Date:08 August 2022Expected Date:08 August 2022Expected Date:08 August 2022$2,380.00 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA