Stock Code:SLFR-FM1752Stock Code:SLFR-FM1764Stock Code:SLFR-FM1765Stock Code:SLFR-FM1753Stock Code:SLFR-FM1754Stock Code:SLFR-FM1766Stock Code:SLFR-FM1755Stock Code:SLFR-FM1767Stock Code:SLFR-FM1785Stock Code:SLFR-FM1756Stock Code:SLFR-FM1768Stock Code:SLFR-FM1960Stock Code:SLFR-FM1786Stock Code:SLFR-FM1961Stock Code:SLFR-FM1787Stock Code:SLFR-FM1962Stock Code:SLFR-FM1788Stock Code:SLFR-FM1963
A class-leading touring bike, the newly redesigned Disc Trucker provides versatility and dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. Fork blade three-pack mounts enable you to attach and haul even more stuff, and the frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability while loaded down. With increased stack height and improved stand-over clearance, plus ample space for larger tires and fenders, it’s designed to go the distance.
- 100% Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and E.D. coating for increased frame life
- Braze-ons for fenders, racks, and almost anything else you might want to stick on your bike, plus spare spoke holders for when the road gets rough
- Fork blade three-pack mounts for even more mounting options, plus routing for Dynamo hubs
- Redesigned front and rear dropouts to accommodate captured 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26 x 2.1" tires with or without fenders
- Due to a performance issue, we have made a spec change to the front derailleur of the 26" Disc Trucker. A new derailleur will be included in the bike box along with the appropriate shims needed for proper installExpected Date:06 June 2022Expected Date:06 June 2022$1,600.00 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA$1,600.00 (RRP)POAPOAPOAPOA