Stock Code:SLFR-FM0242Stock Code:SLFR-FM0246Stock Code:SLFR-FM0250Stock Code:SLFR-FM0252Stock Code:SLFR-FM0254Stock Code:SLFR-FM0256Stock Code:SLFR-FM0258Stock Code:SLFR-FM0260Stock Code:SLFR-FM0262Stock Code:SLFR-FM0264Stock Code:SLFR-FM5364
The Cross Check is a cyclocross bike by category, but we try to design a lot of versatility into our stuff. You can ride it on the road or off. It’s got lots of space for fat tires and for fenders.
Neither the frame nor the component spec of the bike have changed much since we introduced it almost a decade ago because…well, why should it? We have made a few changes, we added mid-blade eyelets to the fork for mounting a front rack. This isn’t a touring bike per se, but it will handle lighter touring loads, and a front rack can make that easier. This year we gave it a new fork crown too, with threaded eyelets for adding…things. Need a place to mount a spare light? Got a mini rack that needs anchor points? You’re covered.
It’s one of the best riding, most versatile bikes around.POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM3050Stock Code:SLFR-FM3052Stock Code:SLFR-FM3115Stock Code:SLFR-FM3116Stock Code:SLFR-FM3117Stock Code:SLFR-FM5062
· 51mm IS disc mounts, designed to be used with 160mm rotors only
· Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, spare spoke carrier, and three sets of water bottle cage mounts
· Chainring clearance pretty much allows for whatever; maximums would be: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
· Bulletproof. 100% 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; main triangle double-butted
· Clears a 2.1" tire with or without fenders
· Rear brake mounting between seat stay and chain stay for zero interference with fenders or racksPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM0274Stock Code:SLFR-FM0273Stock Code:SLFR-FM0271Stock Code:SLFR-FM0275Stock Code:SLFR-FM0270
The ECR is Surly’s ultimate off-road touring machine. It has been re-designed specifically for 27.5+ or 29+ wheel platforms, and has been updated to include Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel, main triangle double-butted frame
- TIG-welded, horizontal-slotted dropout with derailleur hanger, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of Three Pack bosses
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 27.5 x 3" with fendersPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM0806Stock Code:SLFR-FM0901Stock Code:SLFR-FM0805Stock Code:SLFR-FM0900
The Karate Monkey is all-new for 2017. Compatible with two different wheel sizes, featuring updated, progressive trail geometry, a new tubeset, and many other new features.
100% Surly 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and 44mm headtube
New tubeset uses the same trumpet tubes found on Instigator 2.0 frame
Adjustable rear dropouts with 145mm Gnot-Boost spacing. Works with 142, 148 12mm thru, as well as 135mm w/ 10/12 washer
Internal dropper seatpost routing
30.9mm seat tube ID
Clearance for 29 x 2.55 or 27.5 x 3” tiresPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM0332Stock Code:SLFR-FM1522Stock Code:SLFR-FM0333
The Krampus is the bike that started it all — the plus-size movement that is. For 2017, the Krampus features Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing of 145mm; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs.
100% Surly 4130 Cromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and 44mm headtube
New tube-set uses the same trumpet tubes found on 2017 Karate Monkey frame
Gnot-Boost adjustable rear dropouts
Internal dropper seatpost routing
30.9mm seat tube
Designed to fit up to 29 x 3.0” tiresExpected Date:10 April 2019Expected Date:10 April 2019POAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM7354Stock Code:SLFR-FM6356Stock Code:SLFR-FM7356Stock Code:SLFR-FM7358Stock Code:SLFR-FM7360
The 26" Long Haul Trucker. Proven dependability on the daily commute or transcontinental excursion. Explore more.
- Fender eyelets, pump peg, downtube lever bosses, three sets of bottle cage bosses, rear housing stop for canti brakes
- Updated for 2012: 4130 CroMoly, lugged and brazed fork; proprietary sloping crown with threaded eyelets in four locations: dual dropout, mid-blade, and a pair drilled right into the fork crown
- Massive chainring clearance; use pretty much anything: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel frame; main triangle double-butted
- Clearance for a 26 x 2.1" tire with or without fenders
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancyPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM0230Stock Code:SLFR-FM0231Stock Code:SLFR-FM0232Stock Code:SLFR-FM0233Stock Code:SLFR-FM0234Stock Code:SLFR-FM0235Stock Code:SLFR-FM0236Stock Code:SLFR-FM0237
The Midnight Special is a road plus bike designed to provide comfort and speed on those all-day rides that extend well beyond fresh pavement. It excels on pot-holed, deteriorating pavement and the occasional long stretch of gravel. The Midnight Special’s 650b road plus tires eat up road chatter and absorb all the bumps in the road for a much more comfortable ride.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless CroMoly fork
- Rack, fender, and three sets of water bottle mounts
- Flat-Mount disc brakes
- 44mm head tube
- Clearance for 650b x 60mm or 700c x 42mm tires without fenders (650b x 50mm or 700c x 32mm with fenders)Expected Date:23 January 2019Expected Date:23 January 2019Expected Date:23 January 2019Expected Date:23 January 2019POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM0793Stock Code:SLFR-FM0783Stock Code:SLFR-FM0026Stock Code:SLFR-FM0782Stock Code:SLFR-FM0792Stock Code:SLFR-FM0025Stock Code:SLFR-FM0781Stock Code:SLFR-FM0791Stock Code:SLFR-FM0784Stock Code:SLFR-FM0794
Meet Ogre, Troll’s bigger-wheel brother. Troll and Ogre offer the same ability to accommodate a wide array of drivetrains, brakes, and cargo-hauling accessories. The main difference is that Ogre runs on 29" wheels, the Troll on 26".
Built of 4130 CroMoly steel and based on the tried-and-true geometry of our venerable Karate Monkey, Ogre is designed to be a platform for exploration, commuting, trailer-pulling, on-road and off-road touring, and just riding along. Both frames feature gusseted sloping toptubes, Surly Trip Guides for running full shift and brake housing, mounts for linear-pull and disc brakes, and ample room between the stays for high-volume rubber…up to about 2.5".
Ogre comes with our suspension-corrected (80mm) fork. It features mid-blade eyelets and low-blade barrel bosses for mounting front racks. We provide canti pivots and disc brake mounts, so you can choose a system that best suits your stopping needs. And it’s specifically designed to allow the use of a fender, disc brake, and front rack at the same time. Yep, you read that right.
Spaced for 135mm hubs, the ‘dropouts’ are just like Troll’s…rear load horizontals with a derailleur hanger, slotted disc brake mounts.POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM1872Stock Code:SLFR-FM1846Stock Code:SLFR-FM1850Stock Code:SLFR-FM1873Stock Code:SLFR-FM0952Stock Code:SLFR-FM1880Stock Code:SLFR-FM1874Stock Code:SLFR-FM1881Stock Code:SLFR-FM1882Stock Code:SLFR-FM1883Stock Code:SLFR-FM0960Stock Code:SLFR-FM1884Stock Code:SLFR-FM0962Stock Code:SLFR-FM1885
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
The most obvious difference of course is that the Straggler has disc caliper mounts instead of rim brake studs. It’ll accept rotors up to 160mm. The rear dropouts are unique, too. They’re a partially closed horizontal design that accommodates singlespeed or geared drivetrains. They feature stop screws that thread in from the rear to further secure the wheel and to position the rear wheel for optimal shifting, plus a forward-mounted stop screw on the drive side to keep the wheel from slipping forward under the force of your gargantuan legs. The rear dropouts are spaced 135mm instead of 132.5mm like the Cross-Check simply because there are far more options for disc hubs in this spacing.
Straggler shares all of the Cross-Check’s braze-ons for fenders, racks and bottle cages. The Straggler's geometry is slightly different, with angles and tube lengths very close but not identical to the Cross-Check, but like the Cross-Check it's ready to take you just about anywhere.POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
The Travelers Check. All the features of the Cross Check, now with S&S stainless couplers
· Fender and rack eyelets, downtube lever bosses, two sets of bottle cage bosses, rear housing stop for canti brakes
· 100% Surly 4130 chromoly steel frame; main triangle double-butted
· Coupler wrench and thread grease are included
· S&S Couplers allow the entire bicycle (without bags or racks) to fit into a case that clears airline bag dimension regulations
· Clearance for a 700x42c tires without fenders, or 700x40c tires with fendersPOA
Stock Code:SLFR-FM0033Stock Code:SLFR-FM0032Stock Code:SLFR-FM0031Stock Code:SLFR-FM0034Stock Code:SLFR-FM0030Stock Code:SLFR-FM0005
Use the Troll as a mountain bike, cruiser, commuter or touring rig. Make it your go-to utility tractor. Try out different tires and handlebars. Add some racks, build it with gears, or strip it down to a singlespeed drivetrain. Take it camping, ride it to the grocery store or session on your favorite single-track. Build it up, ride it for a while, then reinvent it.
- Surly 4130 chromoly steel, main triangle double-butted frame
- TIG-welded,Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger, Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of bottle cage mounts; removable post cantilever pivots; upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets; threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts; Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Disc and rim brake compatible. Disc mounts are 51mm IS Rim brake pivots are removable. Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 26 x 3"Expected Date:29 October 2018Expected Date:29 October 2018Expected Date:29 October 2018POAPOAPOAPOA$990.00 (RRP)POA
The Wednesday is Surly's newest all-terrain fatbike. The frame features updated MTB style geometry, 4.6" of tire clearance, provides lots of cargo carrying capabilities and is paired with a 100mm suspension corrected fork.
100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper post cable routing
Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
1-1/8" straight steerer fork, 4130 CroMoly
100mm Threaded BB shell
Front and Rear Thru-Axles, non off-set
New universal cast dropouts accomdate thru-axle or QR standardsPOA