Stock Code:SLCT-CH9990Stock Code:SLCT-CH9991
· Hurdy Gurdy is another nifty device that keeps a rear wheel from slipping forward in the dropout under pedal load
· Designed for Surly Cross-Check’s semi-horizontal front-loading dropouts, and will also work on many other similar dropouts
· Investment cast of stainless steel for durability and good looksPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLCT-DP1002Stock Code:SLCT-DP1003
Replaces the spring inside your Singleator. This one pushes the chain up.POAPOA
Stock Code:SLCT-CH8898Stock Code:SLCT-CH8899
Surly Singleator mounts right up to your derailleur hanger and provides a simple, effective, and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack found in vertical dropout single-speed drivetrains.
· Triple-sealed spring, large cog capacity and chain guides
· Do not use with a coaster brake, fixed gear, multi-cog or multi ring drivetrains
· Fully-adjustable chain line
· Stainless steel pivot bushing
Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8" , 3/32" , 9-Speed , Campagnolo 10 , Shimano 10POAPOA
Snuggnut keeps your rear wheel from slipping forward in the dropout under pedal load. The Snuggnut’s design allows fast, easy wheel position and chain tension adjustments without the need for tools.
- Compatible with 12mm horizontal, vertical-slotted dropouts
- Tool-free chain tensioning
If using 10/12 Adapter Washers and QR wheels use a Tuggnut instead. Snuggnut is not for use with MDS Chips.
Compatible models listed below
Karate Monkey SS
Karate Monkey 27.5POA
We decided to design a chain tensioner that will keep that rear wheel static in our dropouts...and most other kinds of rear-facing horizontal dropouts. Plus, ours will open up a bottle o' brew. The body of the Tuggnut is investment cast in stainless steel for durability. It features a thumbscrew, for tool-free adjustments, and 2 axle holes for a wide range of fore/aft wheel positions. The Tuggnut comes with an aluminum adapter that reduces the axle hole from 10mm to 6mm, so you can use it with quick-release axles, in addition to nutted axles. We sell it as a single, because you really only need one...on the drive side. But, if you absolutely need one on the non-drive side of your rig, to achieve balance in your life, you are in luck...the bottle opener works either way.POA