Stock Code:SLBK-BK3220Stock Code:SLBK-BK3221Stock Code:SLBK-BK3222
The Surly Big Dummy. Designed to transport a rider and up to 200 pounds of cargo (even a passenger or two), the Big Dummy retains an extremely smooth and maneuverable ride.
· Fender eyelets, triple water bottle mounts, and Surly Trip Guides for continuous brake/shift housing or brake hydraulic lines
· 100% Surly 4130 chromoly steel; main triangle is double butted; fork is suspension corrected for 80mm
· WEIGHT LIMIT: 400 lbs. combined rider & cargo
· Surly completes come with uncut steer tubesPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK0450Stock Code:SLBK-BK1046Stock Code:SLBK-BK8152Stock Code:SLBK-BK8154Stock Code:SLBK-BK8156
There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check comes mighty close. It’s is a cyclocross bike by design, but don’t be fooled into thinking that it has only one purpose. This jack-of-all-trades will do just as well getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. At home on the road, on trails, and on gravel, the Cross-Check’ll fit pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed, or a fixed-gear.
The Cross-Check’s frame is engineered to supply a comfortable but lively ride. The tubing is CroMoly steel, high quality, custom-drawn, and built to our specifications. It’s designed to work with components of popular sizes, meaning you can find both new and old parts to hang on this frame. It will accommodate a wide range of crank types and chainring sizes. It’s got accommodations for racks and fenders (front and rear) and, because of its ample tire clearance, you can outfit it to suit where and how you will use it.
There’s a reason the Cross-Check has remained popular after all these years. The frame is comfy, tough as nails, and super versatile. We continue to hear from people for whom the Cross-Check has long been their go-to bike simply because it performs so astonishingly well on any surface.POAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK5342Stock Code:SLBK-BK5346Stock Code:SLBK-BK5350Stock Code:SLBK-BK5352Stock Code:SLBK-BK5354Stock Code:SLBK-BK5356Stock Code:SLBK-BK5358
A new take on the Surly Cross-Check, the Flat Bar Cross Check gives customers even more value and utility straight out the box.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Works with all single, double, and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly brake hanger, seatpost clamp, and dropout adjusting screws
- Clearance to run 700c x 45mm tires; 40mm with fendersPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK3042Stock Code:SLBK-BK3046Stock Code:SLBK-BK3050Stock Code:SLBK-BK3052Stock Code:SLBK-BK3056Stock Code:SLBK-BK3058Stock Code:SLBK-BK5056Stock Code:SLBK-BK5058Stock Code:SLBK-BK5060Stock Code:SLBK-BK5062Stock Code:SLBK-BK3115Stock Code:SLBK-BK3117Stock Code:SLBK-BK3116Stock Code:SLBK-BK3118
As you may know, the Long Haul Trucker enjoys a reputation as one of the best riding and most value-packed touring bikes out there. Sometimes a combination of load, climate and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a rim brake LHT provides, however, and that’s where the Disc Trucker comes in. It’s a Long Haul Trucker with 51mm I.S. caliper mounts instead of rim brake pivots. When designing the Disc Trucker, we started with a brand new set of rear dropouts which place the caliper on the chainstay, providing clearance for a rack and fender- no jury rigging to get a rack to play nice with a disc caliper.
Most of the components on the Disc Trucker complete bike are the same as the standard LHT, parts chosen for their balance of technical capability, durability, and value.Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK3895Stock Code:SLBK-BK9170Stock Code:SLBK-BK9173Stock Code:SLBK-BK9175Stock Code:SLBK-BK9133Stock Code:SLBK-BK9134Stock Code:SLBK-BK9135Stock Code:SLBK-BK9171Stock Code:SLBK-BK9172Stock Code:SLBK-BK9174Stock Code:SLBK-BK9130Stock Code:SLBK-BK9131Stock Code:SLBK-BK9132
The ECR is Surly’s ultimate off-road touring machine. It has been re-designed specifically for 27.5+ or 29+ wheel platforms, and has been updated to include Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel, main triangle double-butted frame
- TIG-welded, horizontal-slotted dropout with derailleur hanger, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of Three Pack bosses
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 27.5 x 3" with fendersExpected Date:07 July 2018Expected Date:07 July 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK0807Stock Code:SLBK-BK0916Stock Code:SLBK-BK0917Stock Code:SLBK-BK0918Stock Code:SLBK-BK3791Stock Code:SLBK-BK3792Stock Code:SLBK-BK3793Stock Code:SLBK-BK3794
Surly Karate Monkey 27.5+ Bike SM "Rhymes With" Orange 11 speed
The Karate Monkey is all-new for 2017. Complete bikes available in two different wheel size options, featuring updated, progressive trail geometry, a new tubeset, and many other new features.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and 44mm headtube
- New tubeset uses the same trumpet tubes found on Instigator 2.0 frame
- Adjustable rear dropouts with 145mm Gnot-Boost spacing. Works with 142, 148 12mm thru, as well as 135mm w/ 10/12 washer
- Internal dropper seatpost routing
- 30.9mm seat tube ID
- Clearance for 29 x 2.55 or 27.5 x 3” tiresExpected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA$2,900.00 (RRP)POA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK3881Stock Code:SLBK-BK3882Stock Code:SLBK-BK3883Stock Code:SLBK-BK3884
Five years ago, we launched the Krampus because we wanted something that was more than a mountain bike but less than a fatbike. We dubbed it a “plus bike” and set it loose on the world. It turns out, people were in to it. Fast-forward a few years and you can barely swing a dead cat without hitting a plus bike. While we’re mildly tickled that the whole plus thing caught on, what we really want to know is what the hell you’re doing swinging a dead cat around on the trail. Seriously, what’s wrong with you?
Anyway, the original Krampus brought a lot to the table in regards to terrain-tackling and trail-ripping abilities. As “standards” have evolved, so too has the Krampus. Now featuring our Gnot-Boost rear spacing, the Krampus can take whatever mountain bike hub you feel compelled to ride. 10 x 135mm QR, 12 x 142, or 12 x 148 Boost™ will all work. Gneat, huh? The Krampus geometry also got some small tweaks. We shortened some things, made some stuff longer, and slackened other parts ever so slightly. We even made it compatible with dropper posts complete with some stealthy cable routing. All these changes mean the trail now cowers before you.
The Krampus frame is constructed using the same custom-designed, frame-specific, Surly CroMoly “’Natch” steel tubes found on many of our other trail bikes. The main triangle’s tubes are internally butted with some tubes externally tapered, flared like a trumpet and ovalized to add stiffness and strength without adding weight. When you add in the 3” tires, it makes for a resilient and lively ride that’s durable and fun as hell.
If you’re looking to ride through/over/off of obstacles, may the Krampus be your mighty steed. As Thor puts it: “Lean back, hang on, and ride that wild horse.”Expected Date:04 April 2018Expected Date:04 April 2018POAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK2856Stock Code:SLBK-BK5656Stock Code:SLBK-BK7315Stock Code:SLBK-BK7305Stock Code:SLBK-BK7304Stock Code:SLBK-BK6358Stock Code:SLBK-BK6352Stock Code:SLBK-BK6350Stock Code:SLBK-BK5660Stock Code:SLBK-BK5658Stock Code:SLBK-BK5558Stock Code:SLBK-BK2858Stock Code:SLBK-BK5556Stock Code:SLBK-BK5554Stock Code:SLBK-BK5552Stock Code:SLBK-BK5550Stock Code:SLBK-BK5546Stock Code:SLBK-BK2954Stock Code:SLBK-BK2952Stock Code:SLBK-BK2950Stock Code:SLBK-BK2860Stock Code:SLBK-BK7316
The Long Haul Trucker provides dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. It’s designed to go the distance, and the rack mounts enable it to haul a bunch of stuff. The frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability, with ample tire clearance for larger tires and room for fenders.
- 100% 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; main triangle double-butted, ED coated for increased life expectancy
- Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, spare spoke carrier, and three sets of water bottle cage mounts
- Chainring clearance max: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- 51mm IS disc mounts, designed to be used with 160mm rotors only
- Clears 700c x 42mm tire with fenders, 45mm without
- Rear brake mounting between seat stay and chain stay for zero interference with fenders or racksPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK0701Stock Code:SLBK-BK0702Stock Code:SLBK-BK0703Stock Code:SLBK-BK0704Stock Code:SLBK-BK0705Stock Code:SLBK-BK0706
The Midnight Special is a road plus bike designed to provide comfort and speed on those all-day rides that extend well beyond fresh pavement. It excels on pot-holed, deteriorating pavement and the occasional long stretch of gravel. The Midnight Special’s 650b road plus tires eat up road chatter and absorb all the bumps in the road for a much more comfortable ride.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless CroMoly fork
- Rack, fender, and three sets of water bottle mounts
- Flat-Mount disc brakes
- 44mm head tube
- Clearance for 650b x 60mm or 700c x 42mm tires without fenders (650b x 50mm or 700c x 32mm with fenders)Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK0791Stock Code:SLBK-BK0792Stock Code:SLBK-BK0793Stock Code:SLBK-BK0794
The latest version of the Ogre (in Brown) has received some fantasitic updates- featuring horizontal slotted dropouts with Gnot-Boost spacing, a tweaked non-suspension corrected geometry, and a beefier tire clearance — but in a 29er platform. Ride it any day of the week; it’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
Surly 4130 chromoly steel main triangle double-butted frame, with TIG-welded, horizontal slotted dropout with derailleur hanger
Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of bottle cage mounts; removable post cantilever pivots; upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets; threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts; Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
Disc and rim brake compatible. Disc mounts are 51mm IS Rim brake pivots are removable. Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
Tire clearance for 29 x 2.5” or 27.5 x 3”POAPOAPOAPOA
If you’ve ever ridden a single speed you probably remember it being the most fun you’ve had on a bike but you may have found it odd how little you thought about the bike while you were riding. It was just you, hauling ass down the trail. It was just you pedaling for all you were worth. There was no noise… no clunky. There was only speed, one speed, only fun. There really isn’t a better frame to give the single speed treatment to than the Pugsley. It’s the same E.D. coated, proprietary Surly 4130 Cro-Moly we all know and love. It’s durable, relatively light and uses size specific tubing for a tuned and lively ride. And, it can fit gigantic tires. The parts spec on this bike is what you’d expect to see on a single speed, picked because of its simplicity and radness. Knard 3.8” tires on 65mm rims are a versatile combo that will provide the same great float and traction of any fat bike without slowing you down on the hard stuff. Take the Pugsley SS and ride it at stuff as fast as you can, screaming. Charge the drifting snow late at night. Derby until you puke. The Pugsley SS demands this type of behavior. It is a single speed and it will not be denied.POA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK9051Stock Code:SLBK-BK9052Stock Code:SLBK-BK9053Stock Code:SLBK-BK9054
The Steamroller. More at home on the street than the velodrome, the Steamroller takes you just about anywhere. After being offered as a frameset only for a few years, the Steamroller is back in a complete bike option, spec’d with durable components.
- 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle; zero brake-ons
- Fully brazed 1-1/8" threadless Chromoly fork included
- Fork and seatstay bridge drilled for standard mid-reach (47-57mm) brakes
- 700c x 38mm maximum tire clearance on frame and fork
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Geometry is more similar to road than track; track crank compatible, BB height is track legalPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK0542Stock Code:SLBK-BK1881Stock Code:SLBK-BK0992Stock Code:SLBK-BK0991Stock Code:SLBK-BK0983Stock Code:SLBK-BK0982Stock Code:SLBK-BK0981Stock Code:SLBK-BK2056Stock Code:SLBK-BK2054Stock Code:SLBK-BK2052Stock Code:SLBK-BK1884Stock Code:SLBK-BK1883Stock Code:SLBK-BK1882Stock Code:SLBK-BK1880Stock Code:SLBK-BK0546Stock Code:SLBK-BK1873Stock Code:SLBK-BK1872Stock Code:SLBK-BK1871Stock Code:SLBK-BK2760Stock Code:SLBK-BK2758Stock Code:SLBK-BK2550Stock Code:SLBK-BK2542Stock Code:SLBK-BK2538Stock Code:SLBK-BK2060Stock Code:SLBK-BK2058Stock Code:SLBK-BK0550Stock Code:SLBK-BK0993
We think by now, most of you get what Straggler is. It’s a madly versatile bike that can be used for most types of riding and riding surfaces. Better still is that you now have the option of 650b wheel size. 650b wheels were popular for a long time many years ago on ‘Constructeur’ style bicycles and we all know how real shit was back in the day…. 650b wheels strike a nice balance between the benefits of both 26” and 700c sizes. The smaller wheel allows smaller riders to fit well on smaller frames, produces a stronger wheel, makes fitting big ass tires easier and are more agile than their larger counterparts.
Straggler has disc caliper mounts instead of rim brake studs. It’ll accept rotors up to 160mm. The rear dropouts are unique, too. They’re a partially closed horizontal design that accommodates singlespeed or geared drivetrains. They feature stop screws that thread in from the rear to further secure the wheel and to position the rear wheel for optimal shifting, plus a forward-mounted stop screw on the drive side to keep the wheel from slipping forward under the force of your gargantuan legs. The rear dropouts are spaced 135mm instead of 132.5mm like the Cross-Check simply because there are far more options for disc hubs in this spacing.
Straggler 650b has braze-ons for fenders, racks and bottle cages. The geometry is slightly different, with angles and tube lengths very close but not identical to the Cross-Check, but like the Cross-Check it's ready to take you just about anywhere. It’s a day tripper and a weekender. It’s a ‘rough road’ road bike. It’s a cyclocross bike with no pretense about racing. It’s a utilitarian townie. It’s a light-duty touring bike. It’s an all-weather commuter. And when you get tired of one set up, you can swap parts around and turn it into something else. We think that’s pretty neat.Expected Date:02 February 2018POAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK0011Stock Code:SLBK-BK0040Stock Code:SLBK-BK0041Stock Code:SLBK-BK0042Stock Code:SLBK-BK0043
Use the Troll as a mountain bike, cruiser, commuter or touring rig. Make it your go-to utility tractor. Try out different tires and handlebars. Add some racks, build it with gears, or strip it down to a singlespeed drivetrain. Take it camping, ride it to the grocery store or session on your favorite single-track. Build it up, ride it for a while, then reinvent it.
- Surly 4130 chromoly steel, main triangle double-butted
- TIG-welded,Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger, Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of bottle cage mounts; removable post cantilever pivots; upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets; threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts; Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Disc and rim brake compatible. Disc mounts are 51mm IS Rim brake pivots are removable. Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 26 x 3"Expected Date:07 July 2018Expected Date:02 February 2018POAPOAPOAPOAPOA
Stock Code:SLBK-BK2213Stock Code:SLBK-BK2215Stock Code:SLBK-BK2216Stock Code:SLBK-BK2217
The Wednesday is the result of over a decade of Omniterra design experience distilled into one steel package. It can easily ride over or through most anything our other Omniterra bikes can and then some. With Wednesday, we borrowed elements from some of our Trail and Touring models to create an Omniterra whip that can truly handle anything you want to attempt. Want to point it down the side of mountain? Go ahead, roll those dice. And if you make it to the bottom, you’ll be able to ride back to the top for round two. Wednesday’s geometry is spry enough to get you through techy stuff, stable enough for the fast stuff, and doesn’t feel sluggish on terrain-crawling stuff.
While Wednesday is plenty confident on terrifying terrain, it also has the chops for any sort of expedition you may want to undertake. We gave it all the necessary braze-ons and mounts for whatever accoutrements you feel necessary in your travels. Racks? Front and rear, friend. Fenders? You got it. Bottle mounts? How does triple bottle bosses on both fork legs and the down tube, and two sets of standard mounts on the main triangle grab you? We even gave Wednesday internal routing for a dropper post and Surly Trip Guides to keep everything nice and neat and free of rat’s nests. In the dropout department, Wednesday uses a cast steel, rear-facing, slotted dropout that can exit either rearward or vertically. They’re compatible with either 10mm or 12mm axles and are spaced at 170/177mm.
We wanted Wednesday to offer a lot of options when it comes to tire clearance. In the full-forward, short chainstay position you can run 26 x 3.8? tires on 80mm rims and in the full-rearward, longer chainstay position you get the option of 26 x 4.6? tires on an 80mm rim. Wednesday is constructed using our proprietary ED-coated 4130 CroMoly steel. ED coating is a process that provides a solid foundation for paint externally while adding a layer of corrosion protection internally. ED coating goes a long way, but we still recommend using an additional treatment like Frame Saver or Boeshield.POAPOAPOAPOA