- Allows for the use of a derailleur on frames without derailleur hangers
- For use with rear-facing horizontal dropouts and 10mm axlePOA
When converting a frame with vertical dropouts for use with a singlespeed, fixed-gear or internal hub, there's often a derailleur hanger left out in the cold. Our stainless steel plug fits in there nice and snug and protects the hanger threads from dirt and grime. We've put the 4mm broach on the bottom of the bolt (not the head) so that it threads in from the inside for a clean, finished look on your drive-side. Nice.POA
he Universal Hanger should be in everyone's saddlebags. If your existing derailleur hanger busts, strips or is totally wonky, the Universal Hanger replaces the drive-side nut on your quick-release skewer so you can get the majority of your gear range back. Absolutely essential for touring or epic mountain biking.
- Compatible with most rear-facing-horizontal and vertical dropouts
- Replaces the drive-side nut on 5mm quick-release skewers
- Anti-rotation feature ensures the derailleur stays in place during use
- CNC-machined AL-6061 with steel hardwarePOA